No announcement yet.

Doping calendars detail 'Sugar' Shane Mosley's EPO use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Should his win over DLH be declared a 'no-contest?' I think that there would be a good argument for it. Cheater, I think so...
    On one hand, I think it should. Mosley used steroids and EPO, and really, the only difference between him and someone like Toney who had his win changed to a NC is that Toney used stuff that stays in your system longer.

On the other hand, if Mosley isn't awarded the win (and the titles), how does that affect Winky Wright and the titles he won from Shane a few months later?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
      Seriously idk why people aren't talking about this **** more..

I barely found this **** out yesterday and this **** has been for about a year already....

****....I was beggining to doubt Oscar as one of the best ever but he definitely is one of the best ever....

he got robboed out of mosley 1 and 2, trinidad so in reality he only has two the two losses against bhop and mayweather....
      He did not get robbed in Mosley 1. Mosley outclassed him in the second half. The 2nd fight was close. Mosley is naturally smaller than De La Hoya. He needed something to build up to 154 so I'm assuming that explains the EPO. The Trinidad fight he deserved to lose. If he was an all time great, he wouldn't have had to run from Trinidad. he would've just outboxed him. What DLH did in the last few rounds was horrendous. There was no way he had that fight in the bag either. There were also a few times where he got the lucky end of a close decision, i.e. Quartey. (which I felt he lost based on rounds, but DID deserve to win with the 2 minutes he fought in the 12th.)

Comment

umm

oscar lost to felix sturm too. oscar better not cry about getting "robbed" cause that was a GIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT decision.

sturm beat his ass and everyone knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
          ****....I was beggining to doubt Oscar as one of the best ever but he definitely is one of the best ever....

he got robboed out of mosley 1 and 2, trinidad so in reality he only has two the two losses against bhop and mayweather....
          You should go back to doubting wheather or not he's one of the best ever...

Oscar got beat by Trinidad, Mosley twice, Sturm, Hopkins and Mayweather. The only robbery was when they gave De La Hoya the decision over sturm.

So in the imaginary fantasy world you've created, where DLH only lost to Mayweather, yes he's one of the best.

Unfortunately reality is much different and DLH has lost every big fight of his career.

Comment

Dont forget also Mosley is a cheater

Comment

With boxing's fan base leaking away to the likes of MMA, the last thing it needs is a succession of cheating controversies.

Comment

If this wasn't an American boxer it would be front page boxing news, seems like it's alright to cheat if your American.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Coholic View Post
                  If this wasn't an American boxer it would be front page boxing news, seems like it's alright to cheat if your American.

ha ha yep... If he was Mexican or European everybody would be talking about what a ****in cheater he was...

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
                    Mosley you cheating scumbag.
                    greatest picture ever on your av

Comment

Originally posted by Al Coholic View Post
                      You got it backwards. America is too concerned over steroids. We had to see 3 weeks worth of A-Rod **** for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X