Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Sr. on speaking with 50 Cent, the drama with Floyd, training Andre Dirrell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'its wasnt roger, it was all me, everything floyd has he owes to me' Damn snr is one bitter bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      shut up you floyd dick lick. watch dirrel stevenson or froch. the guy is a track star. the only thing that don't
      Choose another sport to watch. The more you post, the more respect you lose.

Comment

hey man more power to floyd sr., for constantly reminding the media, who put the boxing gloves in HIS son's crib...no way in the world imo, would floyd mayweather jr., be that seasoned that early in his career, beat a seasoned world champ like hernandez like he did, had his pops not schooled him out the gate...

kid is a defensive/offensive genuis with supernatural instincts in the ring man...because of who his father was...still undefeated, and really can run his own corner at this point...no disrespect to roger mayweather, cause i was a fan of the black mamba, but at this point, roger imo, just guides floyd through the fight, and lets him know when to stay on defense/box more and potshot, and when to go into beast mode...

the cameras only seek floyd mayweather sr. out, when there's some controversy with his son, and they can't get ahold of him, so why not take that opportunity to toot your own horn...they could care less about him training dirrell, it was about getting to floyd and 50...digging up dirt...soon as he said he ain't involved in that mess, they turned the cameras off...

Comment

Working...
        X