Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if i told you....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's no way he gets out of prison in 20 years. in future, try properly understanding a situation before getting all reactionary and indignant about it.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      there's no way he gets out of prison in 20 years. in future, try properly understanding a situation before getting all reactionary and indignant about it.
      who are you speaking to?

instead of getting your ass hole all tight why don't you explain it if you've got a better understanding. this is an international discussion forum, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        Just did and WTF! what's the waiting list for that place ?
        this picture cracked me the fu•k up....they in jail and they teaching them how to climb walls...

i don't think i considered the consequences...isn't that a woman in the photo?

she'd have been assaulted on sight in a canuck jail.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          How bout you stop getting all butthurt about a serial killer being treated like a rock star

Loosen those panties will ya

Comment

Only thing he has to think about is whether he wants Filet mignon or chicken cordon bleu *no idea if i spelled that right, dont kill me, im not french*

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Only thing he has to think about is whether he wants Filet mignon or chicken cordon bleu *no idea if i spelled that right, dont kill me, im not french*
              you spelled it correctly, tabernack!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                you spelled it correctly, tabernack!
                You think just because you're canadian, you automatically know french?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  Halden, Norway's second largest prison with a capacity of 252 inmates, embodies the guiding principles of the country's penal system: that repressive prisons do not work and that treating prisoners humanely boosts their chances of reintegrating into society.

Give me a break. A guy who killed 77, mostly teenagers, ranging from 14 to 19. And you want to treat him humanely?

What a joke of a country, i'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Halden, Norway's second largest prison with a capacity of 252 inmates, embodies the guiding principles of the country's penal system: that repressive prisons do not work and that treating prisoners humanely boosts their chances of reintegrating into society.

Give me a break. A guy who killed 77, mostly teenagers, ranging from 14 to 19. And you want to treat him humanely?

What a joke of a country, i'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.
                    did you look at the slides? they have a recording studio. i bet there is no sodomy to speak of at all. pum pums!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      .....that you can kill 77 people and only get 10-21 years in prison?

Well move to Norway then!! Not only do they go easy on you but they also give you an 86 Sq ft room complete with a treadmill, tv and internet access. As well as healthcare and meals on da house of course.

Norway: Where serial killers are treated better then civilians

Norway has considerably lower crime especially violent crime than the US and surpasses the US in every single quality of life index.

But that's OK because it feels good to really stick it to crims.

Comment

Working...
                      X