Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't my Vitaly avatar look bad ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      First hand account of life in your house or just your twisted imagination? Boxingscene posters want to know!
      LOL! After Freedom exposed you for the lying coward you were you now unblocked me? Or am I still blocked I don't know how it works, whether I can't reply to your threads AND your posts or just your threads. But either way that was the worst cowardly move I've seen here, you make a post about me running away and not responding to you and then prohibit me from responding to you by putting me on ignore LOL! Classy. But oh so typical of you whenever you're dominated and owned in any argument - which by the way is every argument on this site. LOL!

Comment

Doesn't my Vitaly avatar look bad ass!!
        lmfao look at this moron he got so destroyed, humiliated and befuddled he's straight shellshocked and acting out of character. He was forced to have a Vitali avatar and is not even posting in his usual font colors. Got owned so hard he got brain damage and doesn't even know who he is anymore.

JAB=

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
          lmfao look at this moron he got so destroyed, humiliated and befuddled he's straight shellshocked and acting out of character. He was forced to have a Vitali avatar and is not even posting in his usual font colors. Got owned so hard he got brain damage and doesn't even know who he is anymore.

JAB=
          I'm posting on my phone, that's why no fonts. The avatar I'm keeping for the sake of the nuthuggers and to remind me that both V and myself dominate over weak comp. You guys get ***** smacked so much your only recourse is insults. I own every one of you and it will never change.

Comment

I'm posting on my phone, that's why no fonts. The avatar I'm keeping for the sake of the nuthuggers and to remind me that both V and myself dominate over weak comp. You guys get ***** smacked so much your only recourse is insults. I own every one of you and it will never change.
            riiiiiiiight, typical convenient cop out only proves how much of a low life basement dwelling neckbeard virgin you are. Posting on bscene from your phone? LOL get a life kid, get a girlfriend etc. And we both know that's not the real reason you have a Vitali avatar

LoL...OWNED....

Comment

the klitschkos PARENTS were born in ukraine, moved to the asian countries, and back to ukraine

the klitschkos are white males

Comment

Show me irrefutable proof that the klitschkos have asian blood

anyone

hahhahahhah cause they are 100 percent white..... Ethnic ukranian

suck it losers

Comment

Working...
                X