Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSU - ALABAMA, Game of the Century [50m prize for Correct Prediction]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medved knows more sports than anyone on boxingscene.

How is a college contest a game of the century?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Gee Biased much? and who cares about NFL and CFB? Look at TIm Tebow, great CFB player, ***** NFL'er.

and big whoop, the best players being Lamarr Woodley and Ted Ginn/Beanie Wells?

Your Michigan bias showing up bro, just enjoy these rednecks try to kill each other.

I think Boise is underrated, they deserve to go into BCS game if the rednecks lose and stanford loses to Oregon
      I'm just saying there has been bigger games, even in this decade. The reason Michigan V OSU took a major hit in peoples memory bank is they both lost their bowl games but at the time that certainly was a bigger game than this. The rivalry, Bo dying the day before, the amount of talent both teams had and because the game was on ABC(ESPN was directly connected with ABC). It seriously had a commercial every break on ESPN.

Anyways, hopefully this game turns out as good as Michigan/OSU 2006, Texas/USC 2005, Boise/Okla(forgot the year, 2008?). I am going with LSU btw. Better defense, much better team.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post

College Football is huge in America. It's arguably the second biggest sport, just behind the NFL. We love football and it's second to none.

Comment

LSU wins 42-28

Comment

24-20 Roll Tide.

Comment

Lsu 28 - 17

Comment

This game is being talked about so much it's crazy, This is huge.

Comment

I dont know, but that is what the US Media is calling it.

The ticket prices for this game are going for as much as a SUperbowl ticket.

Freaking Insane.

I think Alabama is overrated, their QB sucks and they are known to choke in big games.

Comment

Alabama 28-24

Comment

Game starts in 10, hard to juggle all these events tonight. Sucks that the DVR can only record 2 things at one time(and you have to be watching 1 for it to do that). Gonna watch the football till 9, flip on the Bute fight and in between watch the football. Once the fight ends I'll finish up with the football(if its close) and then watch the recorded HBO fights. DVR helps but it certainly doesn't solve everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X