Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 1.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    i hear ya, i didn't think you were, i see you've been around awhile...how come you didn't partake in the unlimited karma feature back then? those guys got 21k rep! I would have loved that...lol.

Actually, being a boxing fan for over 40 years, I wish i found this site in '02, like Kaps. I would have loved talking boxing back then with these guys.
    I was here more for just the boxing news back then I didnt get into actually interacting with people until here recently. I didnt even know what rep was until probably 2008.

Comment

• i see...lots of guys here like that...I see members with hardly any posts at all, but they been here a long time. This forum has so many features, I'm still learning them. The most feature-rich forum i ever seen.

The points, bank, gifts, betting, even 10% tax...lol. Not to mention the 2% bank interest. It really is something else. In spite of it's share of trolls, alts and idiots, it's the best boxing site there is, imo. So many great peeps here.

Comment

• Sonofab!tch!!!!!!!!!!! How the hell did I miss this one. I thought I commented in this one already but I guess not.

Walt Liquor- Thas mah mutha****in Bruhnlaw extrodinaire. Secret member if DFINC(Drunk Fools Incorporated). This foo was born with two wooden legs on the real, but thats mah Bruhnlaw. I'll break a muth****a's arms and legs behind this dude no lie. His Avi's.................One of a kind. Probably one of the top 5 most well rounded people on this website. ATG hands down.

Left Hook Tua- ATG, there's not much else you can say. And when it comes to weapons he knows his ****. Dont piss him off, and then give him your address like he wont show up.........................He wont. He'll snipe your ass from 2 1/2 miles away. I promise this dude is a secret operative, a mole, spook, somethin.

AKATheMack- Mah mutha****in potna fa sho. I ****s with Mack, thats my gotdamn dude there. He a ATG fa sho. I'll bust a ****a's head behind the Mack no lie.

Chicharito- I aint talk to Chich much, but he a good poster from what I done seen, plus he from the "H" so he clean with me.

street bully- The name says it all. I've conversed with him a few times, and consider him a friend. Bully is a cool dude and a Lounge Great as well.

All of these dudes are vital to the Lounge. Without these fellas the Lounge would lack some of the character that it has that keeps me comin back. These dudes help breathe life into the Lounge everytime they post.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          i see...lots of guys here like that...I see members with hardly any posts at all, but they been here a long time. This forum has so many features, I'm still learning them. The most feature-rich forum i ever seen.

The points, bank, gifts, betting, even 10% tax...lol. Not to mention the 2% bank interest. It really is something else. In spite of it's share of trolls, alts and idiots, it's the best boxing site there is, imo. So many great peeps here.
          Absolutely Jaz. To me this is the best damn website period, handsdown. There aint a website that comes close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Absolutely Jaz. To me this is the best damn website period, handsdown. There aint a website that comes close.
            You know it Chief...hey, back in the day, there was a period of time i drank chivas regal almost exclusively. 12 year old scotch...loved it. I developed quite a taste for it. :biggrinjester:

Walt woulda been proud of me...
            Last edited by jazluvr; 10-26-2010, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X