No announcement yet.

Fought last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fought last night

I won aswell. **** me, I was last on the show - i ended up fighting at 11.30pm. Had this pakistani 6 footer at 76kg. I landed **** loads of hooks and upper cuts - thought i'd nearly knocked the bastard out in the second. I bashed him good anyway - he had to return to his corner to stop the blood flow mid round. Bleeding from the nose and mouth.

It was good anyway - i got told off for showboating - ha! Cos after i hit him with a good shot, i banged my chest like a monkey and shouted "****ing come on!!" Ref told me to stop that bravado crap.

I was well ****ing buzzed. Jumped a mile when my name was announced.

good for you man

congrats!

Comment

Yeah, i was ecstatic. I feel a bit guilty for acting like a dick though.

I mean, at the start of the bout - when the names were being announced - he was laughing at me with this grin - trying to intimidate me i think - but to be honest, i ain't scared of anyone so it just wound me up.

No mercy last night. In the end, i was the one showing off. Just played him at his own game i think.

Still...he was probably a nice kid.

Comment

THATS THE FIGHT GAME, its as much mental as physical.. i woulda done the same thing.. let him know he cant hurt you

Comment

whats ur record now? u pro or am

Comment

Nice one Mickey on the win. I remember when I tried to showboat a few times, but my dad told me off and never to do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
              I won aswell. **** me, I was last on the show - i ended up fighting at 11.30pm. Had this pakistani 6 footer at 76kg. I landed **** loads of hooks and upper cuts - thought i'd nearly knocked the bastard out in the second. I bashed him good anyway - he had to return to his corner to stop the blood flow mid round. Bleeding from the nose and mouth.

It was good anyway - i got told off for showboating - ha! Cos after i hit him with a good shot, i banged my chest like a monkey and shouted "****ing come on!!" Ref told me to stop that bravado crap.

I was well ****ing buzzed. Jumped a mile when my name was announced.
              Well done!!

What happened to letting me know when you was fighting again so I could come and watch???

Gay Boy!

Comment

****ing nice one mickey.. i dont even rate that as showboating.. that fire up **** is good for the soul and good for the audience.. any chance of getting this on youtube?

Comment

congrats mate

Comment

Working...
                  X