Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which HBO commentator do you dislike most

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kellerman is the only person I've ever seen mention Al-Haymon's influence on-screen and calling it like it is. He gets major credit from me for that.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
      Actually, when you have an indepth look at things.

It's VERY true.
      It's VERY FAR from being true. One's a movement against racial oppression, the other is that very oppression itself.

Now, if your saying that there's a case that elements of The Black Panther Party For Self-Defence where fuelled by anger and hatred (which is the general argument) and are therefore no different than white racists, then this too rather misses the point.

The anger emanating from those in the party, was in response to being subjected to both historical and contemporary racial oppression and violence. When this boiled over into hatred for some members, it was never the less a hatred that demanded freedom.

The hatred that spewed forth from the clan was one that demanded subjugation and oppression, through lynching if need be. So, when you have an indepth look at things they are fundamentally very different.

Comment

max kellerman has regressed in years. i wouldn't be surprised to see HBO move in a different direction. i am not looking forward to enduring decades of max kellerman on big fight broadcasts.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
          For me it would have to be Max Kellerman this guy is an ass hole & is blatantly biased toward certain fighters. He also cuts fighters off sometimes in post fight interviews. Very disrespectful.

Jim Lampley is so biased too its actually amusing.

I don't really like Jim Grey from showtime either.
          Lampley is paid to propagandize the agenda of the HBO network. Period.

Comment

Working...
          X