No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K9-Smith Heading To Joe Louis Arena on Feb. 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: K9-Smith Heading To Joe Louis Arena on Feb. 23

BoxingScene.com has been advised that Cornelius "K9" Bundrage's defense of the IBF 154-pound title against Ishe Smith has been scheduled for February 23rd at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, MI. Bundrage's IBF junior middleweight title will be on the line and the fight will be broadcast by Showtime.

[Click Here To Read More]

YESSSSS

sugar shay, babay!

it's ishe's time. he can win this one.

#ishes bandwagon

all aboard if you love hard working fighters

Comment

Cool. Contender Season 1 vs. Contender Season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Cool. Contender Season 1 vs. Contender Season 2.

the firs few rounds might go to K-9, but i got ishe on points for this one. hes the steadier fighter with the more professional style.

this is one of the few situations where i'll be happy to see an alphabet title on the line. ishe deserves a big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          the firs few rounds might go to K-9, but i got ishe on points for this one. hes the steadier fighter with the more professional style.

this is one of the few situations where i'll be happy to see an alphabet title on the line. ishe deserves a big fight.
          Yeah I've always liked watching Ishe fight. This is a better matchup for him than the GGG fight they were discussing earlier.

He should be able pull out a decision over K-9 though. Bundrage tends to gas after the first few rounds. This would be a great achievement for him if he can win his first world title.

I know we tend to criticize the alphabets, but for the fighters themselves, I'm sure winning one of the four major world titles means a lot to them. It's what they dedicate their lives trying to achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            YESSSSS

sugar shay, babay!

it's ishe's time. he can win this one.

#ishes bandwagon

all aboard if you want to see K9 get beat
            I'm in!

Comment

Where exactly has Ishe earned the shot at a title every single time he steps up he gets beat down.

Comment

Sad thing is, in an era of 8 divisions and one title per, neither of these bums would crack a divisional top 10. Let alone headline a main event fighting for a world title.

Comment

Ishe Smith with Mayweather Promotions. If he wins they'll probably throw him on the undercard of the May 4th card against Carlos Molina or somebody and market it as an event with "4 world title fights" or some ****.

Comment

If K9 wants his big fight he better win because a win here gurantees him a fight with Cotto in June.

Comment

Working...
                    X