Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah Furious at Angel Garcia: Watch Me Torture Danny!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Judah talks so much out the ring...but in the ring he gets his azz beat. Dudes a straight BUM!
    You are a moron. He showed he isn't done in his last fight. Don't condone violence outside of the ring, but I'm not sure I'd mind the likes of you getting something not so nice from Judah and his guys on the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      zab judah is a cheap prostitute. the fans who pay to see him get off on watching him get beat up and zab takes his money and his beating and waits for the next customer. everyone feels dirty afterwards.
      You are a moron. He showed he isn't done in his last fight. Don't condone violence outside of the ring, but I'm not sure I'd mind the likes of you getting something not so nice from Judah and his guys on the streets. It is like your kind is full of ****, and just keeps spitting it out Donald Duck style.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
        You are a moron. He showed he isn't done in his last fight. Don't condone violence outside of the ring, but I'm not sure I'd mind the likes of you getting something not so nice from Judah and his guys on the streets.
        Is that dude really on pacquios nuts like that??? lol I hope that hes a women doin all that....

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
          You are a moron. He showed he isn't done in his last fight. Don't condone violence outside of the ring, but I'm not sure I'd mind the likes of you getting something not so nice from Judah and his guys on the streets. It is like your kind is full of ****, and just keeps spitting it out Donald Duck style.
          why you hating on me just for pointing out that zab is getting shots he doesn't deserve or for pointing out how golden boy is making easy fights for their fighters. shouldn't you hate on zab or golden boy not me for simply pointing out their bullsh-it?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Angel is Danny's secret weapon, he gets fighters mad as hell so when they get in the ring with Danny they forget their gameplan.
            Team Garcia sure think so. Won't work on everybody though. Sooner or later, Garcia is going to have to take a hard fight against someone who will hang. Matthysse immediately comes to mind.

Comment

I looked into a crystal ball and through the cloudiness I saw Judah doing another kickin chicken in the not so distant future!

Comment

zab judah fell through a shower door

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  zab judah fell through a shower door

Comment

Jab is harmless and Angel is great so keep talking

Jab cannot hurt anyone and Angel knows this. Danny KO's the Jabber withing 6 rounds. But Angel makes it fun like Don King used to do. Keep talking Angel till someone with actual balls punches you hard right in the mouth.

Comment

LOL Judah. What a loser.

It would be funny if Garcia got exposed against a fraud like Judah.

Comment

Working...
                      X