Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you saw a boxer you really hated would you be man enough to say it to their face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't hate any fighter I'm just happy to meet em and I'm just grateful they nice and friendly enough to take a picture sign something and hold a lil convo with me **** winky wright got up from his table while he was eating to take a picture with me there's no reason to hate these people

Comment

Nope. I love boxing and there isn't anyone I hate enough to dog them to their face. I hate the personality of Mayweather but in the ring he's gold. I wish Ortiz would have continued but there's no way I could have. I'd maybe dog Pacquiao for still being with Arum but that's about it. I would tell Arum how he's ruined everything that is good with boxing. I would DIG into Arum, but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        That isn't true.

And to all the armchair wanna be rich by getting hit guys, do you really think you will have a better lawyer than a guy who signs contracts for millions and has the resources of a large promoter. Probably not.

yes. actually it is very true. thats why i said it.

Comment

i'll tell poochiao to take the damn test and get off them power pellets. then i;d slap the **** outta him and force him to fight floyd.

Comment

Why would they care for your opinion??? Idiot

Comment

I would tell him check your twitter when you get home...real G's beef on twitter

Comment

There are no fighters I "hate" for me to say anything to them. These guys are mentally strong enough to take serious beatings past the point that normal guys could take it, they are conditioned for it, so a few negative words would be like water off a ducks back to them.

I still bet very few people chatted **** to Mike Tyson back in his day lol

Comment

The only fighter i would talk **** to is Amir Khan. I ****ing hate that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    There are no fighters I "hate" for me to say anything to them. These guys are mentally strong enough to take serious beatings past the point that normal guys could take it, they are conditioned for it, so a few negative words would be like water off a ducks back to them.

I still bet very few people chatted **** to Mike Tyson back in his day lol
                    Even now the guy is scary.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                      Would you say the stuff you say on the boxing forums to them personally?or would you get excited and ask for and autograph
                      What kind of question is this??

Would you tie a piece of raw tuna with fresh blood and go into the water filled with sharks?

How about see a tiger you don't like and poke a stick at it cuz you don't tiger? IN A CAGE of course.

Would you lahhry?

Comment

Working...
                      X