Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion 2, What's Important?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carmen Casilio, Rocky Graziano, Kid Gavilan, Marcel Cerdan, STANLEY "The Michigan Assassin" KETCHEL, Harry Greb, Tony Zale. More middleweights thats the funnest division to play in the game. and bring back middleweight Hopkins, Toney, and Jones Jr.

Comment

Whats important to me is for the developers to stop ****'n with the game after i bought it.
      I bought it on release, I liked the demo, thought a few tweaks would be awesome, but were not gamebreakers, and then they just kept screwing with the game, I never knew what i'd get when i logged on, I create a guy to pound the body, next thing I know, power shots are weak and people have unlimited stamina... Create a boxer, and now no stamina and throwing a jab 20 times a round wears you out...

I want to be able to block body and head seperately, light FNR4.
      other than that, don't mess iwth the game

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
        Whats important to me is for the developers to stop ****'n with the game after i bought it.
        I bought it on release, I liked the demo, thought a few tweaks would be awesome, but were not gamebreakers, and then they just kept screwing with the game, I never knew what i'd get when i logged on, I create a guy to pound the body, next thing I know, power shots are weak and people have unlimited stamina... Create a boxer, and now no stamina and throwing a jab 20 times a round wears you out...

I want to be able to block body and head seperately, light FNR4.
        other than that, don't mess iwth the game
        this.

the game was damn near perfect on release date, only for them to royally fuck it up soon after.

they need to make the game, be confident with it and release it. Like DIB420, some minor tweaks here and there but don't totally change the game on us.

Maybe wait 2-3 months before making any changes (unless it's fixing glitches and the likes) and let the gamers settle in and get used it. It seemed like so many hoecakes were complaining about this or that right off the bat because they sucked and EA just went ahead and tried to make everything happy by changing everything....and not minor changes but big changes which ruined the online play completely to the point where it was unplayable.

EA needs to learn from this experience and understand for one you're not going to satisfy everyone, people are always going to complain, and two, it's your game! Don't let whiny kids on the forums change the entire game. Did the whining ever stop? nope.
        Last edited by ИATAS; 01-31-2012, 08:00 PM.

Comment

I don't think next Fight Night will be out for this year (I would be happy if it would). Still filling out the survey now. Honestly I don't think EA will implement even 20% of the options listed in that survey. It would be too god if they would.

Comment

Make it a game that doesn't freeze your system. My PS3 froze three times and shut off by itself during gameplay. I had to trade this garbage in.

Comment

Next game needs very fluid footwork and upperbody movement similar to real life boxing. The way it is now is way too stiff. I want to be able to spin off a hook and go from going up and under like Pacquiao did to Hatton.

The footwork is way too stiff and it really hurt the game because of it, IMO. Look at Victorious Boxers on how to do Foot movement

Comment

you got to be able to block the body, its what pretty much breaks the game. allows for one dimensional game-play because there sometimes is nothing you can do to avoid it.

Comment

Put Floyd on the game w out his consent, f it

Comment

When it comes to sports games, EA will never get it right.

Comment

also the physiques are still to bulky and huge. Robinson having those massive broad shoulders makes me cringe. As does Ali and his skinny legs and big upper body.

They made Hagler like a mini Tyson. He's not. In the game he sucks too, regardless of that 93 rating. He should be damn near bullet proof.

Comment

Working...
                      X