Have you ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
    It's time to be cruel to be kind.
    Yes, I started her on a work out 2 weeks ago.

She is upset that she got so fluffy so I am going to see what I can do to get her down to 135 by sometime in the summer.

She does the gym work but I always catch her eating cake or cookies.

Still no way do I want her to get down to 118 like when I met her, her meatiness at 130-135 is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      My GF 3+ years ago= 118lbs, now 154lbs.
      holy shiiii.... that is like the middle weight division

Comment

I never wait till it gets out of control. My wife's ideal weight is 100 lbs. The moment I start noticing a weight gain on her usually around 110 lbs or so, I start calling her fat and playfully make fun of her weight when we hang out with family and friends. They used to think I was an idiot but they eventually realized that what I was doing worked for her. She hates it when I call her fat so she does something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          My GF 3+ years ago= 118lbs, now 154lbs.
          went up 36 pounds? Roids

Comment

A 154 lbs chick is no fun in bed.

Comment

I dated this chick last year who got skinnier but it was because she's a track runner for her school. She looked really good, wasn't flat chested or anything like that and she had really nice legs. She invited me to a couple of her races and she's pretty good at it. She was really good in bed too

I went out with one semi chubby girl back when I was 16 but she was pretty cute. She had green eyes, small freckles, brunnette hair and she had a nice butt. She's the prettiest girl i've gone out with and also the fattest one and I lost my v to her. She was just a cute kind of chubby though, not the double chinned type of chubby.
              Last edited by -Spinal-; 02-21-2010, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Advice dont ever date a girl that boxes they might look hot but if you do one thing wrong BAMMN. They can hit

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
                  went up 36 pounds? Roids
                  Well if she was a boxer she would be praised for going up that much in weight. I actually joking said I was going to see if I could get her a fight with the man in your sig.........then she asked why not Martinez?

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                    dated a girl who started to get fat? I remember I dated this sexy christian girl, but I sware, 3 months into dating her, it was like she put on 30 pounds. She didn't look so hot after that. I dated her for about 3 months after that cause the sex was still good. Eventually she caught me cheating on her though.
                    In the ol pothead days bitches got fat real quick. Munchies are a *****.

But them relationships were never serious anyway.

Thankfully all my serious GFs stayed in shape.

Comment

Working...
                    X