Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Cotto Planned TO QUIT AGAIN!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** u people u dont know what it is to be up there.. both guys acted like warrior yesterday its such a shame have boxing fans say something like this.... pacquiao was the better men and cotto took his beating like a man the guy did his best, and survived for as long as he could............................... both guys really deserve respect, it makes me really mad to hear comments like this its so direspectful for both great champions

Comment

Honeslty, go suck a d1ck

Miguels a fking warrior, even tho manny started pretty much dominating after round 4ish, I rate miguel, hes a nice guy...he had alot of respect for manny....and hes got loads of fking heart

Even tho he lost, he defo won me over in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
        **** u people u dont know what it is to be up there.. both guys acted like warrior yesterday its such a shame have boxing fans say something like this.... pacquiao was the better men and cotto took his beating like a man the guy did his best, and survived for as long as he could............................... both guys really deserve respect, it makes me really mad to hear comments like this its so direspectful for both great champions
        Good post, agree completly.

Comment

Originally posted by ahh!! Low blow View Post
          you see , this is why i suggest , that before u are allowed to post in this forum u take a test with basic comon sense , basic logic , because when idiots like this one enter here , they cause chaos , people please , if this guy wants to believe this , let him believe it , is his opinion anyway , he is entitled to it, i wish idiots werent entitled to have an opinion but they are , so what can we do????
          you see this is why i suggest idiots who get banned should also have their ip's banned so they don't come trolling back with alts

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
            dynamite kid is a fuken fool if you haven't noticed.
            The Puerto Ricans will come in here and eventually mention De La Hoya and Morales though. But the difference is, those guys were actually past their sell by date. Cotto probably was too a little bit though with all the punishment he's taken thoughout the years.

Comment

and also do you honestly think he PLANNED TO QUIT ? wtf men really, saying "if something happens stop the figh" its a freakin Rocky quote men, i mean the guy its basically telling his corner that he is going out to die out there... soo so sad to have boxing fans say this kind of bllsht after such a good fight....

this is the kind of fight boxing needs to become a great sport again ... fights like marquez mayweather just make boxing look like a big joke... so dont complain after such a great night

Comment

yes no heart idiot! watch the fight again and watch him run scared of being hit and tell me he has heart. Get the fuk outta here.
                So trying to avoid being hit means you want to quit? ****ing tool

Comment

Son of a ***** he has no heart! I don't care what you say! He told the corner to stop it in the 12th if anything happened. how can anyone support this fuken quiter! Fight to the end dude!!! Cotto was on his bicycle trying to save face because he's ego wouldn't let me him give it his all because he knew he would get ko'd

Now lets go back to last january when margarito was taking a much worse beating from shane! Did margarito get on his bike and run??? No margarito kept coming forward even as he was getting hit! He kept coming and coming!

Cotto tells his corner to stop the fight if anything happens
                  Margarito yells at his corner to NOT STOP THE FIGHT

Cotto backpeddles trying to save face scared of getting hit by a smaller man
                  Margarito kept coming giving 100% effort never giving up against a bigger guy

MARGARITO>Cotto

And if cotto has the balls to rematch him he'd get killed again!

Cotto's face looked worse against manny than against tony so where are the cottotards accusing manny of illegal wraps??? Fuken idiots! Cotto is done! Margarito ruined the poor dude!

Cotto's blood is weak! He will always be a quitter! What a damn shame!
                  Cotto fought all the top fighters out there, he won many fights like a real champion and took his defeat the same way. Everytime that a mega fight takes place from now on, and Cotto shows up, he will get a standing ovation from fans all over the world, for fighting the best and giving all he had in the ring. He could walk with his head high knowing that he fought the best. He took eleven rounds and did not quit, gave it all he had, and could look at his self in the mirror and be proud for that.

On the other hand, your boy Marg, will have to walk around with his head lowered in shame, for trying to cheat against SSM. No matter how many years go by, he will be known as a cheater, like Resto, he would probably be on HBO crying and admitting that he is a cheat. As a matter of fact, HBO was showing his wraps last night, I guess they know that soon when Marg can't find a fighter to fight him, he will agree to come clean for money and make his own documentary about cheating.:****you:

Comment

Working...
                  X