Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    p4p is a ranking not an actual title.

rankings go up and down.
    Im aware of that. Well boxrec seems to have it right today, so all is good.

Comment

I don't count you losing the #1 spot until you get beat from it

Roy was #1 for a long ass time, then B-Hop for a year, then Floyd for 3 years. Floyd retired, so Pacquiao inherits. That's how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        Im aware of that. Well boxrec seems to have it right today, so all is good.
        yeah boxrec has manny #5 p4p.

what a joke. lol

that's like espn's hollinger nba rankings where they had cleveland and boston ahead of the lakers right after the lakers beat both back to back on the road.

Comment

yeah boxrec has manny #5 p4p.

what a joke. lol

that's like espn's hollinger nba rankings where they had cleveland and boston ahead of the lakers right after the lakers beat both back to back on the road.
          I think boxrec factors in that Manny has never unified a division and that the last four fighters he faced had ages of 35, 32, 34, and 33 respectively.

Comment

I think boxrec factors in that Manny has never unified a division and that the last four fighters he faced had ages of 35, 32, 34, and 33 respectively.
            lol as if that **** matters. almost everyone he fights is bigger than him or a p4per or former p4per. nobody else in boxing can say that.

only Mayweather consistently fights bigger men

Comment

pac's been tearing ***** up ever since he got on that dlh undercard

Comment

if age was a factor how the hell did calzaghe get boxrec #1. lol

Comment

this question got me thinking what exactly floyd has done that manny has not? and manny is on his way to a 4TH lineal title...

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                    lol as if that **** matters. almost everyone he fights is bigger than him or a p4per or former p4per. nobody else in boxing can say that.

only Mayweather consistently fights bigger men
                    Lol I was going for laughs, maybe boxrec would justify it also with Larios has had 70 fights, Barrera about 63, Morales countless wars as the others and wins against them dont merit as much had they been prime. Yea Pac at 5 is funny, boxrec is not to be trusted unless using as an argument to help you, lol, j/k.

Comment

if age was a factor how the hell did calzaghe get boxrec #1. lol
                      Unification son, lol j/k, I know, they are with that computer stuff but I wonder how can a computer come up with the things they do.

Comment

Working...
                      X