No announcement yet.

Wanna Approach This Chick At The Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna Approach This Chick At The Gym

fawk i feel like a teenager again when it comes to approaching a female. im too old for this shiet but i have been out of the game. as i have mentioned here in the forums i have hit rock bottom when i lost my family. it was a tough 2 years for me guys. it's been 7 months since i last had a contact with a female. i think i wanna give it a try again. haven't talked to a female for a while and never made any friends either. can u guys help a brother out?

by the way this chick works at the fitness center that i go to. she's the one on the front desk greeting people and what not. she's got a natural cuteness in her. i may say she's only 18 but she's about 5'10 and has a very nice built. her azz is perfect bubble butt. ain't too big and ain't too small just perfect bubbly thing. her face don't got make ups and she looks so innocent and young. the thing is now all this fawking guys at the gym go hang out there in the front. old and young are all in there like they are ants and she's a fawking sugar. even the young dudes who go there bring their friends and try to sign them up just to have a conversation. to add to that the fitness staff who does nothing but facebook on their desk are there in the front too like they are doing something. she is really nice to everyone and don't act like other girls who are getting attention. so how do i do this?

most of u will say probably that shiet from jay-z "got 99 problems and a biatch ain't one" but the good advices are welcome so fire away!

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
    fawk i feel like a teenager again when it comes to approaching a female. im too old for this shiet but i have been out of the game. as i have mentioned here in the forums i have hit rock bottom when i lost my family. it was a tough 2 years for me guys. it's been 7 months since i last had a contact with a female. i think i wanna give it a try again. haven't talked to a female for a while and never made any friends either. can u guys help a brother out?

by the way this chick works at the fitness center that i go to. she's the one on the front desk greeting people and what not. she's got a natural cuteness in her. i may say she's only 18 but she's about 5'10 and has a very nice built. her azz is perfect bubble butt. ain't too big and ain't too small just perfect bubbly thing. her face don't got make ups and she looks so innocent and young. the thing is now all this fawking guys at the gym go hang out there in the front. old and young are all in there like they are ants and she's a fawking sugar. even the young dudes who go there bring their friends and try to sign them up just to have a conversation. to add to that the fitness staff who does nothing but facebook on their desk are there in the front too like they are doing something. she is really nice to everyone and don't act like other girls who are getting attention. so how do i do this?

most of u will say probably that shiet from jay-z "got 99 problems and a biatch ain't one" but the good advices are welcome so fire away!
    use your charm bobby.. call the inner you, the one who was the pre-nup bobby..

kindness and jokes would be your first step though.. not green jokes that you always drop here ofcourse..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      use your charm bobby.. call the inner you, the one who was the pre-nup bobby..

kindness and jokes would be your first step though.. not green jokes that you always drop here ofcourse..
      That's one of the things that i worry about. Back the my semi green jokes work especially when alchohol is involved but now that im old and dont drink i need new ammunition.

Comment

I know exactly where your getting at as I recently joined blink fitness, similar situation too. Personally, hate to say it, I wouldn't stress over a girl that got that many dudes dogging after her.

Comment

well two things working against you is you're a pervert and you been out of the game for too long so I will advice you to start with banging few fatties at the gym knock off the rust and keep busy then move up in class gradually.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            I know exactly where your getting at as I recently joined blink fitness, similar situation too. Personally, hate to say it, I wouldn't stress over a girl that got that many dudes dogging after her.
            You're right too many guys tryna get her attention. I might just pass on it but there's really something about her that keeps wanting me to know her.

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
            well two things working against you is you're a pervert and you been out of the game for too long so I will advice you to start with banging few fatties at the gym knock off the rust and keep busy then move up in class gradually.
            Hahahhaha! I think whether its a fatty or not im still gunshy

Comment

What happened in your life?

Well I suggest you ask her to go out for a coffee or something after work. Keep it simple, it shows you're interested but to be rejected for coffee isn't too harsh.

She is tall.

Comment

Also girls at the gym are hard to get:

1) They are fit and want a big, strong man, and plenty are there

2) Men are perves and may have put them off

3) She sounds hot, probably with a guy

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
                  Also girls at the gym are hard to get:

1) They are fit and want a big, strong man, and plenty are there

2) Men are perves and may have put them off

3) She sounds hot, probably with a guy
                  She's not like that. She's really nice and even to the ******ed/special needs at the gym she's very sweet.

You know what's funny? The fit hot girls at my gym are with the unfit type of dudes. They are even the ones training their hubby.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                    She's not like that. She's really nice and even to the ******ed/special needs at the gym she's very sweet.

You know what's funny? The fit hot girls at my gym are with the unfit type of dudes. They are even the ones training their hubby.
                    How old are you Bobby?

Comment

Working...
                    X