Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: Cotto-Margarito may move to another state because of Margo's license issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should make for interesting 24/7 footage.

Comment

dumbass should've taken care of this before selling tickets. i honestly don't care as long as the fight happens, but damn, what a bummer for people who bought their tickets IF it does get moved.

Comment

A possible back up plan I would guess would be Atlantic City, NJ. Not that far from NY at all. A bit of an inconvenience, yeah, but fans would probably still be willing to go there.

Can't see how Cotto would agree to Texas especially at such short notice.

But it probably ends up staying at the Garden.

My two cents.

Comment

my **** is paid for...I bought four tix...I'll be sending a pile of horse**** to Top Rank and the NYC Commission if they muck this up

Comment

Yo, Margarito has a lense in his eye. People were saying he had a fake glass eye.

Comment

Ill kill someone i have good seats in msg ! I had evrything planned !

Comment

Im guessing it woud be moved to the IZOD center in the Medowlands in Jersey.

Either way they better gives refunds if its moved

Comment

NBA games have been canceled, so how about the Nets arena?

Comment

Damn, those poor people who paid for airfare, hotel reservations, rental cars, etc.

Arum's an IDIOT...Reed's right, Arum should've taken care of all this BEFORE signing the fight and reserving the venue, ticket-selling, etc.

Those poor bastards...those poor bastards...

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                      Damn, those poor people who paid for airfare, hotel reservations, rental cars, etc.

Arum's an IDIOT...Reed's right, Arum should've taken care of all this BEFORE signing the fight and reserving the venue, ticket-selling, etc.

Those poor bastards...those poor bastards...
                      New Jersey is just a few minutes away. I'm sure they'd be happy to host the fight in Metlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X