No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves Breaks Down Haye's Loss To Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Groves Breaks Down Haye's Loss To Klitschko

George Groves gave his thoughts on David Haye’s decision loss to Wladimir Klitschko earlier today, telling Sky Sports News that the better man beat ‘The Hayemaker’ on the night. Groves believes that the 30-year-old gave ‘Dr. Steelhammer’ a “tough test” in Hamburg and stated that he would like to see Haye box again.

[Click Here To Read More]

as funny as it was to see haye get his just desserts (well, wasn't KO'd like I hoped), i do think he should fight on. if he can burn the house down with a performance against one of the top heavies, and make it a memorable fight he will at least earn some respect as a legit heavyweight. Id like to see him bang it out with a now better conditioned arreola, or maybe Povetkin. I'd say Adamek, but I'd like to see haye against a legit heavyweight. All domestic showdown against Fury/Chisora winner could be lucrative, and you'd have the "emanuel steward/adam booth" chess match story line continue if Fury won

Comment

i cant stand this ginger bastard

Comment

Would have could have should have. Haye is done and should retire. He was in it for the payday.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post
          i cant stand this ginger bastard
          As i type this im pissing myself LOL.

I was happy for this guy when he beat DeGale but he's becoming more annoying.

Comment

Working...
          X