Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd vs Khan @ 145lb

what u guys think about this fantasy match
    does khan got a chance againts floyd?

looks like khan has faster jab than floyd just wat i see, u guys tell me wat u think..
    and one more thing looks like khan is good at catching slick fighters such as malignaggi can he do same with floyd with his accurate punches?
    and one more fact:
    khan weakness is againts power puncer which is not floyd is...

dont be a nuthugger here people say wat u think is wat u think gonna happen not coz u like that boxer to win...

peace all...
    Last edited by viperz007; 05-18-2010, 11:26 AM.

Malignaggi is/never was a slick fighter.

Khan stylistically would cause problems in the sense he is long, has a good reach, is quicker than Floyd and crucially has a great jab.

And then.....he would be KTFO.

Comment

Khan is good, gonna get better, He's not ready for Floyd yet....

Comment

Floyd's not a power puncher, but he has enough pop to put Khan on queer street IMO. Especially when you factor in his accuracy. I think Khan is the kind of fighter that could give Floyd problems because he knows how to fight behind the jab, but lunging in on Mayweather I expect him to eat many left hooks.

At this stage he isn't ready for him. I'd like to see how he develops, before we compare him to a fighter that is at his peak

Comment

Khan would get destroyed, floyd would out box him and most probably KO him with khans glass chin.

Its either 12 rounds to floyd or KO to floyd. Khan doesn't even have a punchers chance against floyd.

Comment

even though Khan has a good jab, quick and his reach is long the problem is Floyd will see it coming dodge and counter...

Comment

Mayweather's too smart. Khan's looking better and better defensively but there are still huge gaps and Floyd would definitely take advantage. Two different leagues of fighter.

Comment

It wouldn't even be close right now. Khan still needs more experience. It's waaaaaaaaaay to early for him to get in the ring with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingstan315 View Post
                  even though Khan has a good jab, quick and his reach is long the problem is Floyd will see it coming dodge and counter...
                  I'm not even sure Floyd is capable of this. That jab of Khan's will at least arrive at the gloves of Mayweather. Trying to counter it would be risky and Floyd is too sensible.

Comment

Khan is only 23 dude.

Not even hit his peak yet!

Comment

Working...
                    X