No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce: I'm Not Impressed, I Want Gradovich Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arce: I'm Not Impressed, I Want Gradovich Shot

Former four time champion Jorge Arce (62-7-2, 47KOs) of Mexico is looking to land a shot against IBF featherweight king Evgeny Gradovich (18-0, 9KOs) of Russia. Arce retired after last December's knockout loss to Nonito Doniare, but he came back earlier this month to stop Jose Carmona in eight rounds. Gradovich was in action last Saturday night, stopping Billy Dib in their mandatory rematch.

[Click Here To Read More]

Very dangerous fight for Arce at this point in his career. He is just collecting extra damage to his health at this point, unnecessary.

Comment

Seriously? Gradovich would beat the hell out of Arce at this point. Not even competitive.

Comment

I want a title shot please, beat my ass for some money

Comment

Agreed - I don't see him being relevant on an exciting championship level again... -outstanding outing on the manny vs mosley undercard-
          -retire Arce, you'll forever look like my avatar

Comment

Gradovich would trash Arce.

Comment

didnt my boy Arce just watch the Mosley fight???????

Comment

The thread title is certainly alarming. I mainly read to see what El Ruso had done to annoy Arce so much he felt the need to call out a hit on him (publicly no less).

That kinda 'shot' then? Fair 'nuff..right now I think El Ruso delivers a sound beating to Arce. Jorge might still have a few in the tank but I don't think Evgeny would be good for him.
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-27-2013, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Arce would get toyed with at this point in his career. Rojas is his daddy

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
                    didnt my boy Arce just watch the Mosley fight???????
                    . He probably got the idea from the Mundine post.

Comment

Working...
                    X