No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Breaks Down Price-Harrison Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Breaks Down Price-Harrison Showdown

This week, ahead of his British and Commonwealth heavyweight challenge to David Price at Liverpool’s Echo Arena, Audley Harrison publically declared that for the last 12 years he’s ‘been living a lie’!

Cheers, mate! Over the past decade, the 2000 Sydney Olympic gold medallist has done as much as anybody to jeopardise professional boxing in Britain. Firstly, promoting himself under the ‘A-Force’ banner, he managed to ostracise the BBC from boxing, after negotiating a £1 million, 10 fight deal which lacked any quality control and allowed Harrison to pick ridiculously lame opposition.

Then Big Aud helped put the kibosh on pay-per-view TV promotions in this country following his lamentable ‘no show’ when challenging David Haye for the WBA title in November 2010.

Back-pedalling Harrison landed just one punch – a jab - prior to getting rescued in round three. [Click Here To Read More]

BoxNation should have picked up Rios/Alvarado and Donaire/Nishioka. Really aren't putting on good enough fights at the moment. It's so pell-mell

Comment

Agree

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
      BoxNation should have picked up Rios/Alvarado and Donaire/Nishioka. Really aren't putting on good enough fights at the moment. It's so pell-mell
      This fight is a joke............. I was sooo close to cancelling boxnation because the did not get the Donaire/Nishioka and Rios/Alvarado. Can't believe Sky did not pick it up as a delay....... Really wanted to watch this card. Damn you Boxnation. They have delivery some real good cards and am grateful for that but this is a card that they should have got. Slacking Boxnation

Comment

I'm happy enough with the C5 and BoxNation coverage, I'll download the fights across the pond tomorrow morning. BoxNation shouldn't have tried to get the fight for peanuts, shame really.

Comment

i almost look forward to frunk's weekly bile. it reminds me that without human spooge goblets like him around we'd have no frame of reference to recognise how decent the rest of actually are.

Comment

Green K for vxrandall, impeccably put. Warren's such a turd, but you can't help reading. Anybody who can form a sentence out of just the word "Fact" ought to be slapped.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
              Green K for vxrandall, impeccably put. Warren's such a turd, but you can't help reading. Anybody who can form a sentence out of just the word "Fact" ought to be slapped.
              Actually laughed out loud. Takes ticket number 685385 and joins queue to issue slap.

Comment

Anybody know when the main fight will start?

Comment

Working...
                X