No announcement yet.

The Ring Magazine, Nov. 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ring Magazine, Nov. 2011

The final REAL issue of The Ring Magazine before those clowns at GBP took over.

59 JPEG screenshots...
    Hardcore boxing fans, enjoy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I3JTIN91

The Ring was the pits a long time before Golden Boy bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid McCoy View Post
      The Ring was the pits a long time before Golden Boy bought it.
      If you thought it was bad before, check out the recent edition.

Comment

It sucks, I read it at WH Smith whilst browsing

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza305 View Post
          It sucks, I read it at WH Smith whilst browsing
          You mean it was actually being sold somewhere? It's been ages since I even saw a Ring Magazine in the shops.

Comment

You mean it was actually being sold somewhere? It's been ages since I even saw a Ring Magazine in the shops.
            Except for some hardcore fans and nostalgic writers, that magazine hasn't been relevant for years. No matter how hard they try and shove it down our throats.

Comment

Its in all the shops around here,i often browse through it,usually get a laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                Except for some hardcore fans and nostalgic writers, that magazine hasn't been relevant for years. No matter how hard they try and shove it down our throats.
                why the angry tone? What other boxing magazines are there to read?

At least it's something. I haven't read the latest, but I always find something interesting in there and they always profile an old school fighter which I learn something new.
                Last edited by ИATAS; 10-28-2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  why the angry tone? What other boxing magazines are there to read?

At least it's something. I've read the latest, but I always find something interesting in there and they always profile an old school fighter which I learn something new.
                  i love it and they arent that gbp biased pac is still number 1

Comment

ring magazine is played out. Whats the point with a news heavy monthly magazine nowadays? They should focus on articles, interviews and analysis.

Oh well. Thanks for sharing, I'll catch a glimpse.

Comment

Working...
                    X