• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol khan beats him easily.

Bradley fought the wrong fight.

Easy khan win

Comment

I see differing opinions so thought I'd add a poll to make it official.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        How about Bradley gives him a deserved rematch first?
        how about every single good fight dont deserve a rematch. im tired of rematches

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post

Easy khan win
          You said the same thing about Khan beating Garcia. But then again that was only a minor setback and a silly mistake.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
            You said the same thing about Khan beating Garcia. But then again that was only a minor setback and a silly mistake.LOL
            Garcia was lucky.

He low blowed khan early on which messed up his sensors.

Khan beats the living daylight out of him in a rematch

Comment

Bradley fought the wrong fight.

Easy khan win
              Garcia was lucky.

He low blowed khan early on which messed up his sensors.

Khan beats the living daylight out of him in a rematch
              Dream on. I have watched the fight several times without the sound on to see if there is any truth in the joke Team Khan propaganda lucky shot,made a silly mistake,Khan was making him look silly ,Khan would have stopped him in 2 more rounds the silly stuff his Team was coming out with.
              What I saw was Garcia building up slowly getting more and more used to Khan's speed with a plan to land something big. That was no fluke but I have to say "He low blowed khan early on which messed up his sensors." is another inventive excuse worthy of the Team Khan spin factory LOL. Do you really believe that garbage or are you just repeating it in the hope that some suckers will buy that Khrap?

Comment

Khan has enough hand speed to beat Prodnikov to the punch, enough reach to keep him at distance.

Bradley fought a stupid fight to prove a point after all the criticism, maybe he also underestimated his opponent's power and paid dearly.

Khan is not as versatile and well rounded as Bradley usually is, yet he has superior speed and a better pop.

In my opinion Khan would look good against Prodnikov, he has problem against fighters who sets traps and can work on the backfoot.

Stylistically, a guy like Marquez (without even mentioning Mayweather) is a nightmare for Khan, while Prodnikov is, in my opinion, tailor made for Khan.

Comment

Working...
                X