No announcement yet.

Haye Fans (if there are any) ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye Fans (if there are any) ....

Pls tell me why I should tune in to this Klit fight at all......pls convince me how this fight won't be any diff than the other Klit fight...tell me something to show me Haye's other little pinky isn't going to be "hurt" for this fight....why should I (and the rest of the boxing world) care???

wachugot????

if your so worried dont tune in, it might save you from some heartache

Comment

Nobody cares if you tune in or not.

Comment

at the thread title.

Comment

first of all vitali is old,his injury has clearly caught up with him,look at both there fights against chisora in which haye fought after a year.vitali at 50% vs haye will b a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
            if your so worried dont tune in, it might save you from some heartache
            Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Nobody cares if you tune in or not.
            You two did.....you care enough to read my thread...AND REPLY.........so umm......yeah........

Comment

He's The Mayweather of Europe. Exciting, Controversial, Outspoken, Simply Amazing.

Comment

He's The Mayweather of Europe. Exciting, Controversial, Outspoken, Simply Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  You two did.....you care enough to read my thread...AND REPLY.........so umm......yeah........
                  I cared enough to take the piss out of you....yeah.

But seriously, no one cares if you watch or not. Haye vs Vital is the biggest and best fight in the HW division. If you can't see that, you're an idiot.

Comment

Wait till the Weebler, Earl Hickey and 3wned get wind of this.

Comment

Working...
                    X