No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Likely Back on Murray-Mitchell Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Likely Back on Murray-Mitchell Bill

Billy Joe Saunders is motoring again after coming through his clash with Kevin Hammond last weekend. [Click Here To Read More]

Looked very impressive at the o2 but his opponent obviously wasn't much but he looks a good prospect...

Comment

Billy Joe has got some vicious body shots. Hope this kid will go on to bigger and better things in future. Good prospect for the UK.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing more of him, heard he was out for a while with a hand injury.

Hope I either heard wrong or it's not an issue coz he's too early in his career to be having injuries to his hands already.

Comment

Am expecting big things of Saunders. Hopefully, he will be in the mix for the British title within the next year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_fan2011 View Post
            Looking forward to seeing more of him, heard he was out for a while with a hand injury.

Hope I either heard wrong or it's not an issue coz he's too early in his career to be having injuries to his hands already.
            Yes, it was a hand injury and he missed a lot of 2010 because of it I believe.

Not sure on the full extent of the hand injury though..

Comment

Working...
            X