Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think mayweather could have handled pacquiao's pressure?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    look up for the word "outwork"...
    I know what outwork is, what I'm asking is how does he accomplish this with no jab to get himself in range without getting picked off by a master 2 handed fighter with excellent movement?? You are sounding as if PAC fights like Jack Dempsy or a 21 year old Tyson. Floyd would take away Mannys most dangerous weapon, his left hand. Take that away and Manny wouldn't have much else vs a fighter the caliber of Floyd. Manny has no body attack either.

I don't dislike manny but he, IMHO doesn't posses the necessary tools to defeat a fighter like Floyd. Although those tools are effective against fighters with different skillsets.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
      Just because you're a pacquiao fan doesn't mean you know the truth.

the truth is mayweather has never fought anyone like pacquiao, and pacquiao would make it into a war. He's not going to make it easy for Floyd, he's gonna make it harder than he's ever had.
      I don't agree...Mayweather has fought fighters similar to Manny(in approach in the ring)maybe not in talents..But in styles..Manny is not an all out pressure fighter(imo)I don't believe he ever was..He is an extremely talented fighter with very fast feet and very fast an explosive hands..

But he is not that anymore..At this point in time Mayweather is more of the pressure fighter then Pac..Floyd would walk Pac down and beat him up,if Pac does not play it safe,I would not be surprised if Mayweather stops Pac..

I'm not saying Pac is done,but a fighter on Mayweather level is much better then Pac at this point in their respective careers..I would have giving Pac a greater chance a few yrs back,but Pac's style is not one for old men..Mayweathers is,which is why they are where we find them now in their careers...

Not to mention,Pac has never fought anybody like MAyweather..One of the first defensive minded fighters he fought in Bradley,he lost...

Comment

Originally posted by Ve Ri Tas View Post
        I know what outwork is, what I'm asking is how does he accomplish this with no jab to get himself in range without getting picked off by a master 2 handed fighter with excellent movement?? You are sounding as if PAC fights like Jack Dempsy or a 21 year old Tyson. Floyd would take away Mannys most dangerous weapon, his left hand. Take that away and Manny wouldn't have much else vs a fighter the caliber of Floyd. Manny has no body attack either.

I don't dislike manny but he, IMHO doesn't posses the necessary tools to defeat a fighter like Floyd. Although those tools are effective against fighters with different skillsets.
        go answer my questions first ....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          go answer my questions first ....
          What was the question?

Comment

Working...
          X