Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza is Dreading Marquez 4: Pacquiao Has To KO Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza is Dreading Marquez 4: Pacquiao Has To KO Him!

Strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza is dreading the fourth fight between Manny Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38KOs) and Juan Manuel Marquez 54-6-1, 39KOs). The fight was finalized last week for December 8th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Pacquiao is 2-0-1 after three controversial battles. After the fourth fight was announced, Ariza has not received the same type of feedback as he did for last November's trilogy.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pac can knuckle down , get the distractions out of the way and put in the correct training and find a way to KO JMM

R E S P E C T :

Comment

Aiming to KO a counter puncher, this should be interesting.

Comment

I agree with Ariza. Not much buzz or excitement initially for another Pac-Marquez fight. Simply because Marquez fought a no name in Mexico and Pac was robbed against Bradley. No built up hype to boxing fans. I of course expect it to be an outstanding war.

Initially I think Marquez will have more desire to win than Pacquiao.

Comment

this is why i like Ariza he always speaks real not like everything is business.

Comment

Really, Pac's game plan will be to go out there and KO Marquez? Have not heard this before.

Comment

PAC-JMM is like the iphone

when it first came out everyone couldnt get enough and were in awe

now that we're up to this latest version, people are kinda like 'meh'

we know its a decent phone/fight but everyone already knows what to expect and noone really gives a crap

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                PAC-JMM is like the iphone

when it first came out everyone couldnt get enough and were in awe

now that we're up to this latest version, people are kinda like 'meh'

we know its a decent phone/fight but everyone already knows what to expect and noone really gives a crap
                Samsung> Iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  Samsung> Iphone.

that's what im saying...there's more interest in other options instead of this fight again

Comment

Wow, what a way to hype another pointless rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X