Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why ricky hatton is a better fighter than people think...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALT-Assassin View Post
    I can agree with that.Mayweather is boxer and Hatton is a Brawler but Cotto is more of a Brawler/Boxer.I also think Mayweather should of fought the winner of Marg vs Cotto as he said he was the best so he should of proved it.His career is still very good even without those wins and he does deserve some respect.Hopefully Hatton comes back stronger after the fight with Lazcano,he is very entertaining to watch.
    i guess you can call Cotto a Brawler/Boxer but he is defintley more of a boxer i would say. but you are right Mayweathers career is pretty damn good, but if he wants to be up there with the all time greats he should keep on fighting because hes got alot of fight left. I hope Hatton comes back too as strong as he use to be, your right his last fight he did fight with alot of caution i felt, but the fight before against Mayweather was his first taste of defeat so he was pretty worried and cautious again Lazcano.I just hope boxing gets some good heavy weights coming in. like everyother division is decent especially welterweight, but im so sick of seeing the Klitchkos Its an embarrassement to boxing watch those idiots hand pick their opponents.

Comment

Junior witter is the biggest bum of all time. hes a big time joke and lost to tim bradley lol. hardly got past kotelnik aswell lol

Comment

after hatton beats paulie..i wanna see a hatton vs pacman,

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
          after hatton beats paulie..i wanna see a hatton vs pacman,

that would be pretty entertaining to watch, i dont know who i would go for, im a big fan of both Hatton, and Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
          X