No announcement yet.

UFC 100 - Some classless displays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mochoso91 View Post
    UFC is and will be inferior to boxing by any means.. specially in action!
    Random MMA Fight > Floyd Mayweather Fight (In terms of action/excitment)

STFU Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
      It's disturbing seeing a guy full on elbow someone that's already ko'd however you slice it. With UFC your biggest star is Lesnar, he's a complete dick. He's the future of the company & the face of the UFC...what he does and did last night does reflect poorly on the sport. If people hate on Floyd for his attitude, he's got nothing on Lesnar.
      Lesnar lives up to the hype, Floyd doesn't. Big difference. Writing checks and cashing them is way more respectable than writing checks, and still owing the IRS $6,000,000.

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post

This footage is sick. The guy was clearly out, that shot while he was down is just foul. How anyone can be proud of that, including Dan Henderson, is beyond me.

Comment

lolz do you expect meatheads to be civil? really?

Comment

So i caught the UFC 100 last night with some buddies, I'm not a big MMA fan by any means but im speechless at the classless display by 2 fighters.

Dan Henderson KO's Michael Bisping with 1 punch which reminded me very much of Pac's KO of Hatton. He then followed up with a full body weight elbow while Bisping was down. It didn't seem to bad live, but in the interview afterwards Henderson says something to the effect of "when i knock guys out normally i dont do something like that, but this time i wanted to give him an extra one to shut him up" Are you fking serious?

After Lesnar's win last night, the same kind of tirade. Fingering the crowd, trashing his opponent, etc.

I wasn't much of a fan to begin with & after last night im even less a fan. It's what makes boxers so much different, I've never seen something like that in a boxing ring for as long as I've been watching the sport. (Minus that dude that killed Kellerman's brother)
            Umm, Roy Jones Jr's first loss was due to a DQ for hitting Montell Griffin when was already on his knees, he followed it up with not one, but two punches.

Antonio Margarito was caught with plaster in his hands.

Erik Morales after ko'ing a guy stood next to his fallen foe and started flexing his muscles to pose for the cameras, he took several different poses while standing next to his ko'd opponent.

Zab Judah after knocking down his opponent literally stood over his opponent and grabbed his crotch "emulating a person taking a p*ss"

And, Mike Tyson, one of the most popular boxing figures in history, bit a man's ear, not once, but twice! And his in/out of the ring tirades are well documented!

Bernard Hopkins made comments about "I'll never let a wh*teboy beat me".
            I can go on and on.

You said, that you've never seen anything like it in boxing since you've been watching. What are you, 1 year old. Some of the stuff I mentioned happened months ago or just a few years ago.
            Last edited by We want Floyd; 07-12-2009, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
              I personally liked what I heard and I downloaded UFC 100

I never miss the Ultimate Fighter Tournaments but I never go out of my way to watch the PPV like I do boxing but I am going to start paying more attention to UFC.

I even made a video of Bisping getting owned

That was a beautiful knock out and Henderson represented USA

Just a great knock out and the way he came down on Bisping after knocking him out was the bomb and I also enjoyed Lesner's antics after the fight, it was great stuff IMO.
              That last punch is BRUTAL.
              It makes you say Goddaaaaaamn. .......outloud.
              Last edited by VERDUGO; 07-12-2009, 01:50 PM.

Comment

LAst nights UFC was dope, stop hating, i love boxing but damn that was entertaining, clas?? **** class u run your mouth expect whatever is dealt to your ***** ass. one!!!

Comment

So i caught the UFC 100 last night with some buddies, I'm not a big MMA fan by any means but im speechless at the classless display by 2 fighters.

Dan Henderson KO's Michael Bisping with 1 punch which reminded me very much of Pac's KO of Hatton. He then followed up with a full body weight elbow while Bisping was down. It didn't seem to bad live, but in the interview afterwards Henderson says something to the effect of "when i knock guys out normally i dont do something like that, but this time i wanted to give him an extra one to shut him up" Are you fking serious?

After Lesnar's win last night, the same kind of tirade. Fingering the crowd, trashing his opponent, etc.

I wasn't much of a fan to begin with & after last night im even less a fan. It's what makes boxers so much different, I've never seen something like that in a boxing ring for as long as I've been watching the sport. (Minus that dude that killed Kellerman's brother)
                  Usually in ufc u don't stop punching until the ref stops u, so I can excuse henderson.

Brock has no excuse and is just a douche

Comment

Are you kidding me?

Fights breaking out at weigh-ins. Ears getting bit off. Fighter's fathers busting into the ring after a low blow. Blatantly using racism as a promotional tool. Post-fight riots in the ring...

Please. I like both boxing and MMA, but you can't be serious with your comments above.

Comment

UFC has better marketing and better ppv cards than boxing. Boxing organizations and bad promoters are killing my favorite sport. MMA is OK but Boxing is the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X