No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Entire Team To Blame For Chavez Drug Issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: Entire Team To Blame For Chavez Drug Issue

WBO 140-pound champion Juan Manuel Marquez acknowledged he was shocked by the news that Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. tested positive for marijuana after his fight with Sergio Martinez, which took place on September 15th. Marquez feels that the entire team, from the bottom to the top, should take the blame for the postive test result - and not just the fighter himself.

[Click Here To Read More]

JMM i love him as a fighter but this is wrong. Jr never listened to any of his team. He just thought he was above it all and i for one place full blame on him and only him

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      JMM i love him as a fighter but this is wrong. Jr never listened to any of his team. He just thought he was above it all and i for one place full blame on him and only him

Nah... Marquez is right.

Did Junior really go out and score his own weed? DOUBTFUL.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Nah... Marquez is right.

He bought it from Sr.......duhhh

Comment

Nah... Marquez is right.

But do you really think his "team" brought it to him or friends?

Comment

So Marquez's team are all responsible for him drinking piss....I bet they are chuffed with that label lol

Comment

JMM nailed it on whose to blame,,,good on you JMM MANG

Comment

His team cannot be held responsible for baby sitting him 24 hours a day. Chavez is an adult and as such should be responsible like one. Blaming it on everyone partially excuses Jr. for being a dumbass.

Comment

Chavez Sr Was Right; Jr Needs A New Team Around This Immature Talent!

I doubt this is the team Chavez Sr had around his during his legendary career. It's obvious JR's team are soft and the kid runs the show. Working out in the living room of the house his team stayed in because he didn't want to go to the gym on occasions. Smoking pot???? Just unacceptable. Which explains why he was a sleep for 11 1/2 rounds never throwing a punch despite his father screaming at him from ring side to throw, regardless if your feet are planted. Once he threw, he hurt Martinez with every single punch, nearly knocking him out. That last round is why Chavez JR will never get another shot at Sergio. The kid was stoned, high, a sleep at the wheel, which explains his stupid grin at the end of the fight; he should be humiliated by his performance! He knew there would be drug testing at the end of the fight and it never crossed his mind he probably shouldn't be smoking pot somewhere during camp or just prior to fight night?!!? This kid will be a waste of talent if they don't get a team around him, with a set of ballz to take charge of this kid's future. He saved his dads life from drinking, he needs to allow his father to save his life and career.

Comment

Nah... Marquez is right.

Exactly, they are accepting this type of behavior and encouraging it.

Comment

Working...
                    X