No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Segura May Face Pingo Miranda First, Then Viloria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Segura May Face Pingo Miranda First, Then Viloria

BoxingScene.com has been advised that former 108 pound WBO/WBA/Ring Magazine champion Giovani "El Guerrero Azteca" Segura's team is in negotiations to face former WBO 112 pound champion Pingo Miranda. The fight will most likely take place in Mexicali, Mexico late this summer or in the early fall.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why is he fighting the loser of the fight first? He should be fighting the winner that has the belt.

Comment

My guess is that no flyweight wants any piece of Segura unless they have to, hence him making himself mandatory. Would have preferred it if he'd gone for the WBC title and Wongjonkam, but hopefully (fingers crossed), he wants to fight Wongjonkam in a unification. Pipe dream perhaps, but you can hope...

Comment

This is terrible if WBO lets this go on...Segura will ko Miranda but let the Viloria bout be 1st...don't reward a loser in this manner...

Comment

damn, i like that........like i said before, im not even sure segura can beat pingo....they both got simliar styles just plain outpowering thier opponents thowing punches in bunches.....not much strategy invloved in this fight, whoever outpowers who, wins......intriguing fight, foty candidate...

Comment

Segura, why you fight Pingo for? That dude has a Biatch name, Pingo, what kinda grown ass man has the name Pingo. You should fight the dude with the girls name like Viloria.

Comment

What happens to 90 days? Damn corrupt WBO ! !!

Comment

It says that Viloria won't be ready until December, therefore, Segura doesn't want to sit around inactive for 6 months. Miranda is a solid opponent for a stay busy fight. War Segura!

Comment

Segura vs Viloria is obviously the more desirable fight, but either way, Segura vs Miranda has war written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Segura, why you fight Pingo for? That dude has a Biatch name, Pingo, what kinda grown ass man has the name Pingo. You should fight the dude with the girls name like Viloria.
                    whats wrong with fighting them both? nothing wrong with staying busy....i bet he ko's them both

Comment

Working...
                    X