No announcement yet.

Ponce Deleon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ponce Deleon?

Anyone else see this guy fighting? I think he has a record of 23/0/0 22 ko's hes sponsered by www.goldenboypromotions.com I saw him on TV in november 19 in his 23rd fight against a nicaraguain veteran and he knocked him out like in the 5rd. Anyways golden boy site is the only place i found info on him, just making my opinion on watching this guy and seeing him in the late future as a good fighther.

I've seen him twice. He is awkward but strong. Just my opinion, he could be a contender but doesn't have "it" in him to become a dominant champ.

Comment

i think that kid has potential, i seen the clip where he KO Lucero, give him sometime and he can compete whith the best in the division...

Comment

DeLeon

This guy is about as over-hyped as the Klitschko's combined. He has great power but no ability. He throws punches from ridiculously wide angles, any decent counter puncher would drop him in round 1. He's knocked out a few over-the-hill former contenders, and all of a sudden he's the prospect of the year?!?!Gimme a break! Kudos to GBP for pumping him up, but he'll get KO'd whenever he steps up the competition.

Comment

He has good power, and good chin, and believe it or not his ability is technically good, unfortunately for him on fight night he is looking for the KO to hard and throws his technique out the window. I've seen him spar and its totally different than seeing him fight. I think someone just needs to calm this guy down on fight night.. the same thing happens with Margarito.

Comment

Working...
          X