No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Johnathon Banks Destroys Seth Mitchell in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Johnathon Banks Destroys Seth Mitchell in Two

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City - Johnathon Banks (28-1-1, 18KOs) destroyed Seth Mitchell (25-0-1, 19KOs) in two rounds of a WBC semi-final heavyweight eliminator. After Mitchell dominated the first round, Banks caught him cold with a combination of punches and dropped Mitchell hard. After another series of shots, he dropped Mitchell once again. Mitchell tried to hold on, but Banks continued to punch and dropped him for a third time - and referee Eddie Cotton waved it off.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I literally LOL

Comment

wow loool ....... this is what you call getting exposed, mitchell does not take a good shot and he leaves himself open.

Comment

can u say SPARKED!

Comment

Was not expecting that. Banks had to put something special together and Mitchell was just too wild. If Banks can KO Mitchell, then Wladimir would sleepwalk through Mitchell.

Go Kronk Gym!!

Comment

That was crazy. Seth needs more than that jab, jab, hook though.

Comment

Not fair. It was Mitchel vs Banks and the ghost of Emanuel Steward.

Comment

Good riddens to the FRAUD!!! The guy was never a contender and slower than a heavyweight fighting in a tank of Molasses. Overhyped club fighter at best.

Comment

Mitchell had a good run.. I never really had high expectations for him, football players usually don't turn out to be good world class boxers.. too big and bulky he got suge knighted

Comment

I kinda wanted the Mitchell run to keep going ... but i also have to admit i LOLed ahahahahhahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X