No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Continues To Rally Against The Establishment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins Continues To Rally Against The Establishment

Ask any fighter heading into a major bout what the future holds in store and the answer you’re most likely to get is that they’re focus is squarely on their next fight and nothing else.

Bernard Hopkins refuses to speak on anything beyond Saturday night’s HBO-televised light heavyweight championship rematch with Chad Dawson in Atlantic City. The 47-year old history-making two-division world champion no longer speculates on the future, but for different reasons than for most of his peers. [Click Here To Read More]

Shut Yo Azz Up NICCAAAHH!!!!! Prepare to Be Stopped!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Shut Yo Azz Up NICCAAAHH!!!!! Prepare to Be Stopped!
      In 59 fights, dude has NEVER been stopped, & when was the last time "bad" chad stopped a top-level fighter. This fight is easy money, i got grandpa hops at 3-1.

Hopkins by split decision, at age 47, over a guy he would've stopped 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
        In 59 fights, dude has NEVER been stopped, & when was the last time "bad" chad stopped a top-level fighter. This fight is easy money, i got grandpa hops at 3-1.

Hopkins by split decision, at age 47, over a guy he would've stopped 10 years ago.
        HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!...Bhop is fat, old, slow, jiggly belly, flatfooted...Chad is gonna stop him cuz he not durable enough for the onslaught....Its gonna be like Chad vs a less durable, weaker version of adamek!...Except, more punches...and Pascal dropped that glass jaw a million times...Imagine what Chad is gonna do!..Ur setting urself up for failure acting like Bhop is gonna beat Chad...Chad is three times as fast, slicker, smoother, more finess, more accurate counterpunches!...Its over in 7 rounds u goof, get out of here trollin

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!...Bhop is fat, old, slow, jiggly belly, flatfooted...Chad is gonna stop him cuz he not durable enough for the onslaught....Its gonna be like Chad vs a less durable, weaker version of adamek!...Except, more punches...and Pascal dropped that glass jaw a million times...Imagine what Chad is gonna do!..Ur setting urself up for failure acting like Bhop is gonna beat Chad...Chad is three times as fast, slicker, smoother, more finess, more accurate counterpunches!...Its over in 7 rounds u goof, get out of here trollin
          I stopped reading after "fat."

Seriously.

It's mindboggling how some of u dudes have green rep, which is precisely why i dont show my keyboard around these parts much anymore.

Hopkins is 47, and in better shape than you are. Smh

Comment

He has won more fights against more favorites more times than arguably any other fighter in the game today....B.Hop has been beating guys younger than him for years now.....this is just another day at the office for the champ

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
              I stopped reading after "fat."

Seriously.

It's mindboggling how some of u dudes have green rep, which is precisely why i dont show my keyboard around these parts much anymore.

Hopkins is 47, and in better shape than you are. Smh
              He aint in shiet....he better be mentally prepared for the war I tell u that much Cuz Dawson plans on putting on a show, since this is his biggest fight and he wants to win fans so Bhop BETTER be ready!

Comment

He aint in shiet....he better be mentally prepared for the war I tell u that much Cuz Dawson plans on putting on a show, since this is his biggest fight and he wants to win fans so Bhop BETTER be ready!
                Dawson plans on putting on a show...

So did tito, taylor, pavlik, tarver, calzaghe, roy, & pascal.

I know calzaghe & taylor got "decisions" over him, but arguably, hopkins hasnt really lost a fight since 1993.

If dawsons wins, and im saying IF, expect it to look a lot like the calzaghe & taylor decisions, where it will be disputed. But i've seen enough from chad to know, while he's physically talented, he's not all there mentally, & down the stretch i think it will show.

I think it'll b a close, SD kind of a fight that could go either way in the end, but i got a gut feeling the young buck might get stopped.

Besides all that tho, what the hell is bad chad dawson, doing struggling with a 47 y.o. fighter? Like i said before, win, lose, or draw, if grandpa makes it a close competitve fight, he's won.

Comment

Boring and overrated. Who cares? Hopkins by controversial SD.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    He has won more fights against more favorites more times than arguably any other fighter in the game today....B.Hop has been beating guys younger than him for years now.....this is just another day at the office for the champ
                    the last time hopkins fought someone older than him was in 1998 against simon brown

Comment

Working...
                    X