Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that felt bad for Cintron?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one that felt bad for Cintron?

I wanted Canelo to win...And I respect Cintron...I lost some respect for him after the Martinez fight but thought he was putting on a hell of a performance against Williams until the incident that night (and yes its fun to make fun of it but I don't think it is his fault). But the punishment he took tonight made me feel bad for the guy. He is human just like everyone else and has had a good career but he shouldn't have taken that much punishment and the ref should have stopped it sooner.

i def felt bad and i wanted him to win. i was supporting my local boy! sux...

Comment

Not even a little.

that's what he signed up for.

He gotta good payday,

He should retire now.

Comment

Chalk one more up..............Puerto Rican thrashing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Not even a little.

that's what he signed up for.

He gotta good payday,

He should retire now.
          True but he showed balls going into Mexico for the fight not many others would just ask Vanes.

Comment

Probably the end of his career. He put up a good fight in that fifth round after it looked like he was ready to quit in the fourth. Sort of redemptive in a way for the way he crumpled in the Margarito fights.

Comment

I agree that he should retire and buy a gas station with the money that he earned vs canelo.

Comment

cintron is a pu$$y

Comment

No, but I did feel bad for him when they carried him out in a stretcher and his cup made it look like he had a boner during the Paul Williams fight. That had to be humaliating.

Comment

Hell No! Dude made more tonight than what most of us will probably make in 1-10 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X