Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last night just proved how much trouble Manny woul have with a good AA Fighter....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night just proved how much trouble Manny woul have with a good AA Fighter....

Mosley was shot to bits, he belongs in a retirement home, he was giving Manny trouble all night without even throwing many punches, Pac is just a brawler and got semi-exposed by an OAP, He Promised people he would give a toe -to - toe battle but but couldnt even get any of his shots off, when he did try to fight he looked like an ameteur with wild punches, any good fighter would have taken advantage of this.

Manny is just a good fighter to watch beat the crap outta someone who stands still, right now i have Ortiz, Mayweather, beating him at 140 Khan would UD him aswell. No way Pac fights anyone with skill again.

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    Mosley was shot to bits, he belongs in a retirement home, he was giving Manny trouble all night without even throwing many punches, Pac is just a brawler and got semi-exposed by an OAP, He Promised people he would give a toe -to - toe battle but but couldnt even get any of his shots off, when he did try to fight he looked like an ameteur with wild punches, any good fighter would have taken advantage of this.

Manny is just a good fighter to watch beat the crap outta someone who stands still, right now i have Ortiz, Mayweather, beating him at 140 Khan would UD him aswell. No way Pac fights anyone with skill again.
    I'm glad you said it and not me.

Comment

you sir are completely CLUELESS and a blind, exremist, hater.

Comment

LMAO!!! how the heck did Mosley gave Pac trouble??? by running???

Comment

Pac is either Shot or was never that good in the first place...

Comment

trouble of knocking him the fack out yeah but who won?

Comment

Honestly I think Amir Khan has to be licking his chops after last night. With the height and reach advantage, Amir can beat last night's version of Pac. If last night wasn't just an off night Pac might be in decline here.

Comment

When you say "AA" fighter, are you referring to Kelly Pavlik?

He's the only boxer I know of that's in AA.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                  you sir are completely CLUELESS and a blind, exremist, hater.
                  Looks who's talking

Comment

I think Pacquiao struggles against anybody who isn't a punching bag and uses movement. Mosley is far from a defensive wizard. I think both Mayweather and Martinez would handle Pac, probably very easily. I see Martinez KO Pacquiao but the fight will never happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X