Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"*******s" Vs. "*****s" Tournament 2011- Sign Up Here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "*******s" Vs. "*****s" Tournament 2011- Sign Up Here!

*The Next Best Thing Until The Fight Of The Century Occurs!*

This is a more detailed version of my response in another thread, as I'm just weary of all the hate-fueled, insult-laden posts by fans in regards to Manny and Floyd, and who is a coward, who is to blame, blah blah blah. Here is what we do... Floyd fans and Manny fans will box each other, and the winner of each bout collects a win for his fanbase. This really isn't impossible to pull off. Rather than fight on a message board, which really isn't worth the time at all, these posters who have so much hate and anger can do it in real life. This could be groundbreaking!

I've got an idea to keep us boxing fans entertained, it's the 'next best thing'- Floyd fans vs. Manny fans in *real* fights, across the world. Or '*******s Versus *****s', to put it in terms that 75% of the mentality on these boards can understand. I myself am available to box or streetfight any Manny fan who wants to fight, in several different states. Which is sad, because I don't dislike or disrespect Manny, but Manny fanatics seem to have so much hatred and insults in them. Maybe this is the way to make the masses happy. Maybe we can measure who is the better fighter based on the ability of their fanbases!

*******s Vs. *****s Tournament- 2011: Anyone interested, lets start signing up.

ill fight u IRL
    Meet me around midnight near 7-11

Comment

Can I be the ref? I'm not a paid ref. Really, I'm not. I'm not biased at all. Fo realz.

Comment

Thats not a fair challenge, considering I work at 7-11, and the management is just looking for a reason to fire me.

Comment

How much am I getting paid to beat your ass?

Comment

If you gonna defend Floyd, what makes me think you won't take a vacation to duck the fight????

Comment

Yea no but seriously I'd fight you but you might end up taking a vacation

Comment

Originally posted by JudeTheObscure View Post
                Thats not a fair challenge, considering I work at 7-11, and the management is just looking for a reason to fire me.
                OOH you work at 7-11 and youre about to get fired??! Ooh looks like youre coming off a lose/lose situation. Lets get this fight signed

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                  How much am I getting paid to beat your ass?
                  Well, the point is, you're getting a victory for Pac Supporters, over Floyd's fanbase. But if you put up money, I'll match it, and yes, if you beat me up, not only will I shake your hand and tell you you're the better man, I will also hand over the money I put up. Easy enough?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
                    If you gonna defend Floyd, what makes me think you won't take a vacation to duck the fight????

I suppose just my word, which can't mean that much on an internet forum, although you can't find any word of me lying previously. I don't take vacations, btw. Why would I duck you- if all you can do is kick my ass, that isn't the end of the world, so get to it, and PacArmy advances.

Comment

Working...
                    X