No announcement yet.

Pac's FOOTWORK will give him the win.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
    so basically, mayweather runs, and when he comes foward, he looks tight and terrible. so basically, mayweather cant fight at all...right.

Pac rarely cuts off the ring ,and even though he has improved, he is still off balance when he throws comibinations, he still jumps in head first, and when he finishes his combinations hes still open.

Closing the distance is one thing, but i have never seen tactically box someone nor have i ever seen him have the balance and ability to fight while retreating. That doesnt equate to better footwork. Pacs advantages are his speed, and the power that comes from that speed, as well as his combination punching.

but footwork no
    PAC and Mo**ey Mayweather utilize their movement in different ways. And, I've been fortunate enough to watch PAC workout and fight in person, trust me bro, his movement is dizzying.

And you just think he's off-balance(at times, yes), that is what's deceptive about PAC. Alot of his sparring partners(one of 'em posts on here) say that, that's what threw em off about PAC. Because watching them from outside the ring, they thought they could capitalize on his bad balance but, when they actually got it on with him, they said his bad balance is more of an illusion.

I am concerned about PAC's struggles with cutting off the ring, I don't know if it's a case of him letting his opponents off the hook or what, but, he definitely has to cut-off the ring against Mo**ey Mayweather. I think he can, ****, if Hatton could do it time and time again when he fought Mo**ey Mayweather , PAC should be able to.

What PAC can't do is allow Mo**ey Mayweather to tie him up once he closes the gap. He needs to take advantage and fight smart on the inside(not smother his own punches, or go wild) everytime he gets the opportunity.
    Last edited by NYU Alum.; 12-15-2009, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      footwork?

you think Manny's footwork is better than Floyd's

really?

wow
      pacquaio has picture that he floats on the air while he throwing punches!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ILLipino View Post
        pacquaio has picture that he floats on the air while he throwing punches!! LOL
        and that means what in terms of footwork? that he can jump punch?

oooookkkkk

like I said footspeed is off the charts

footwork is good but still a work in progress

and to NYU Alum I too have seen Manny train and fight live. Physically he is a marvel but there are some flaws that I have seen and others that sparrers do exploit.

Comment

Working...
        X