Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Winky for Kessler. Mads Larsen calls Kessler a child!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"HBO wants to make a fight with Kessler on March 14 but Winky is NOT in our sight. Wright has turned us down earlier so we are looking in another direction

KESSLER YOU ****ING IDIOT. Who the hell cares if he "turned you down earlier", that's a stupid reason not to fight him. You need someone to fight and Winky Wright is a lot better then Mr. no one gives a **** about larsen.

Of course if Froch-Kessler comes to reason, it'd be good, but showtime would have to pick it up since HBO wouldn't pay for Froch-Kessler because HBO has that date for Marquez Diaz.
    Last edited by warp1432; 12-15-2008, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
      I'm a Kessler fan. I have been growing increasingly disillusioned though. He has two chances left with me. If he doesn't take on a reasonable opponent in one of his next two fights I am done with him.
      It looks like he turned down Dawson for Froch so there you go. A decent match-up but I don't think much of Froch...at all. Maybe Kessler means well but I don't know about his management.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        It looks like he turned down Dawson for Froch so there you go. A decent match-up but I don't think much of Froch...at all. Maybe Kessler means well but I don't know about his management.
        Kessler's management is a concern for sure.

To be 100% honest I don't want to see Kessler and Dawson in together. They are two of my favourite current fighters so I would rather just see them whoop everyone else.

I think Chad would beat Kessler though tbh. Chad's speed, combinations and tricky southpaw style would be pretty tough for Kess to deal with.

I don't think a great deal of Froch either, but at least he is a world titlist and top 5 guy at SMW. Kessler can at least bolster his resume and put himself back in the mix for some big fights with an impressive win over him.

As for Chad I would like to see him fight Calzaghe, but I don't think Joe will take that fight.

Comment

every mofo is running from kessler

Comment

Working...
          X