No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum, Roach Still Eye Mayweather For Pacquiao in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum, Roach Still Eye Mayweather For Pacquiao in 2013

While Manny Pacquiao has a tough assignment waiting for him on December 8th when he faces Juan Manuel Marquez for a fourth time, the fight the boxing world is still waiting to happen is a super fight with Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Even though Top Rank and Golden Boy are still going through their disputes and not working together, both seem to make an exception when it comes to negotiating one of the biggest fights the sport could produce if they were to manage to put the fight together.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I could careless, they should off fought last year.......I blame Arum, he wanted to cash out on Pac before he fed him to Mayweather.

Comment

Who are they kidding? Both teams can **** off....

Comment

This is just an outright lie. Didn't Roach just say Arum has either Rios or Bradley lined up as a next opponent? It's ridiculous. And people are still going to say Arum has been trying to make this fight. GTFOH.

Comment

Didn't they say mayweather doesn't want to fight pacquiao?? Or was it just another lie of bob arum because he had other plans for pac?? But this shows us that they never actually tried to make the pac/may fight..

Comment

They can fuck off the lot of them.

Comment

Honestly fk this fight sick of it they wanted to fight would have fought already.

Comment

sounds like i heard this some where before.

Comment

So the new stadium is built now?

Comment

First page of this thread and the groupies come out still trying to blame one side or the other...

Originally posted by formarkiz View Post
                    I could careless, they should off fought last year.......I blame Arum, he wanted to cash out on Pac before he fed him to Mayweather.
                    Originally posted by Ferrarijones View Post
                    This is just an outright lie. Didn't Roach just say Arum has either Rios or Bradley lined up as a next opponent? It's ridiculous. And people are still going to say Arum has been trying to make this fight. GTFOH.
                    Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    Didn't they say mayweather doesn't want to fight pacquiao?? Or was it just another lie of bob arum because he had other plans for pac?? But this shows us that they never actually tried to make the pac/may fight..
                    At least this guy got it right:
                    Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Who are they kidding? Both teams can **** off....

Comment

Working...
                    X