No announcement yet.

Artist of the Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
    It's easy to stay fresh when you drop 1 or 2 verses a year.
    True.......

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
      It's Eminem, years down the road when they're doing 'wrap-ups' he will dominate the decade of the 2000s as far as visibility, album sales, awards, hit singles, side projects, etc.
      Co sign.. biggest name and influence the last ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
        How come Andre but no Big Boi? I think Outkast should replace Andre on your list as their releases have far surpassed Andre's solo achievements. Just my opinion, but Big Boi never get's the love.
        you're probably right. and i agree completely that Big Boi never gets the love he deserves. he is such a sick MC and yet he is constantly in Andre's shadow, it seems. Andre just has something that Big Boi doesn't. but im willing to agree that outkast should replace Andre 3000. i'm happy either way. they're my favorite duo of all time.

Comment

Lil Wayne >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Eminem.......

Comment

Hot Boyz, mixtape, mixtape, mixtape, mixtape, Carter I, mixtape, mixtape, mixtape, mixtape X 2, Carter II, mixtape, feature, feature, feature, mixtape, mixtape, feature, feature feature, mixtape X 3, Carter III, mixtape, mixtape, mixtape, mixtape, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
                Hot Boyz, mixtape, mixtape, mixtape, mixtape, Carter I, mixtape, mixtape, mixtape, mixtape X 2, Carter II, mixtape, feature, feature, feature, mixtape, mixtape, feature, feature feature, mixtape X 3, Carter III, mixtape, mixtape, mixtape, mixtape, etc....

also, Let em Burn was ****ing terrible. Guerilla Warfare was the best album Wayne has ever worked on, and it dropped in 1999, if I'm not mistaken.

I voted Nas, and while you can make a case for Nas, it's actually gotta be Eminem. MF Doom could be mentioned in the conversation as well.

Comment

The title goes to eminem... Im not even a huge eminem fan but he made the biggest impact hands down...

**** he just moved over 600k in 2009... Hes still ****in huge.

Comment

Being the best of the 2000's is like being the greatest heavy of the 2000's. Don't mean much with all this garbage

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                      Being the best of the 2000's is like being the greatest heavy of the 2000's. Don't mean much with all this garbage
                      i disagree, there have been plenty of great albums released in the 2000's, if you start just looking at Def Jux's catalog, that's already a great start. Cee-lo, Atmosphere, nas, eminem, scarface, jay-z........all have released classic material in the 2000's.

Comment

Working...
                      X