Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao - Rios 24/7 Episode 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see roach has gotten wiser with his game plan. Box and stop looking for the ko, keep boxing and evenually the ko will come. And it's crazy how the people in Philippines respect roach so much for manny's success.

Comment

It was okay. Should've had more Rios training footage, but whatever if hbo doesn't want to listen I refuse to send them any more emails offering advice.

Comment

This has been the most entertaining 24/7 in a while. Probably because its not just a love letter to Manny Pacquiao but we are really seeing a guy at a crossroads. It looks like he is still the same guy but you never know.
        Rios is a terrible interview and some of his words are cringe worthy but he has a good story.
        Still don't think this fight will be a challange for Pac but some good stuff here.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          This has been the most entertaining 24/7 in a while. Probably because its not just a love letter to Manny Pacquiao but we are really seeing a guy at a crossroads. It looks like he is still the same guy but you never know.
          Rios is a terrible interview and some of his words are cringe worthy but he has a good story.
          Still don't think this fight will be a challange for Pac but some good stuff here.
          Yeah, Rios is really hard to watch being interviewed. Dude is an idiot. "I dun give a fuk".

Comment

Most of the recents series of 24/7 have been garbage, it hasn't really been good in years. Making a comeback with this series though, good stuff so far.

Comment

At his age, is it safe for Roach to be taking those kind of shots to the body still?

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
                It was okay. Should've had more Rios training footage, but whatever if hbo doesn't want to listen I refuse to send them any more emails offering advice.
                Warrios, we will all miss you around here next week once Pac takes your boy out in spectacular fashion.
                Your crazy thinking Rios has a shot but you have had some entertaining posts...RIP

Comment

I'll tell you what I have been watching boxing for over 35 years and I have NEVER heard a worse boxer interview in my life.

I can't even be embarrassed for him because he is just being himself and ignorance is obviously BLISS for that young man.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    The cinematography, and editing and narrating are great for this one, Showtimes all access is garbage and cheap, HBO 247 is epic.

Also this one is a great one because they are giving more time to Brandon Rios than pacman, they really don't spend much on Pac, they focused more on Freddie Roach, the tragedy in the Philippines, the back story of Rios, and pacs comeback.

The only problem is Rios is hard to watch, especially him cussing around his kids, its cool they are giving so much airtime to Rios more than they are Pacquiao because Rios is a fresh face, but man Rios needs to speak better all that cussing makes him seem like a stereotypical meathead boxer who got hit in the head too much.

Brandon Rios having a 10 year old son and older kids back in Kansas? This dude has a lot of kids and he is only 26?

Thats something Manny and Brandon have in common they both have large families.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      The cinematography, and editing and narrating are great for this one, Showtimes all access is garbage and cheap, HBO 247 is epic.

Also this one is a great one because they are giving more time to Brandon Rios than pacman, they really don't spend much on Pac, they focused more on Freddie Roach, the tragedy in the Philippines, the back story of Rios, and pacs comeback.

The only problem is Rios is hard to watch, especially him cussing around his kids, its cool they are giving so much airtime to Rios more than they are Pacquiao because Rios is a fresh face, but man Rios needs to speak better all that cussing makes him seem like a stereotypical meathead boxer who got hit in the head too much.

Brandon Rios having a 10 year old son and older kids back in Kansas? This dude has a lot of kids and he is only 26?

Thats something Manny and Brandon have in common they both have large families.
                      It's actually quite common for Asian families to have many kids. It's more of the culture there, where more kids (8+) is the norm. My grandparents on each side had 11 and 12 kids respectively.

I don't know too much about Hispanic culture or Rios, so I can't comment on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X