No announcement yet.

Marcos Maidana calls out Paulie Malignaggi via Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I think Malignaggi is bordering shot. Even though he never had power, he at least was able to throw fast/decent combinations and had good footwork. He can't even do that anymore.

Maidana knocks him out.
    classic point he literally has nothing left he must of left it in the ukraine somewhere

Comment

He'll hold out for Hatton. More money. It's also a fight that makes a lot of sense for Hatton. I mean.... Paulie isnt gunna knock him out so there's that.

Comment

Maidana sucks and would get outboxed easily

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
          classic point he literally has nothing left he must of left it in the ukraine somewhere
          I don't understand.

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
          Maidana sucks and would get outboxed easily
          You really think Malignaggi can hold Maidana off of him for 12 rounds?

Comment

malignaggi would win

Comment

At least Khan had pop to keep Maidana honest. Malignagi's little jabs won't stop Maidana from coming in and tearing him apart.

Maidana, stoppage

Comment

Younger Paulie would outbox Maidana. The version I saw Saturday was a little more stationary and would probably get KO'd late.

But Paulie is holding out for Hatton. Ain't nobody worried about Maidana right now at 147.

Comment

It's a good fight. Malignaggi looked like **** against Cano but great against Senchenko. What does that tell us?

Paulie's legs are gone and he can't handle pressure fighters that put in a high pace anymore. Paulie got hit a good deal even in his prime, but he always had the fast hands a lateral movement to outscore opponents. It looks like future opponents that bring the pressure and workrate will do well against him.

Things are looking good for Hatton, although I'll be rooting for the Magic Man.

Comment

don't want to see this fight happen, i like both of these guys. maidana has a strong pull with the WBA so it most likely will. probably a career ending fight for paulie.

Comment

Working...
                    X