No announcement yet.

the picture that cotto has on his phone of AM wrap is real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    Naw bro, I am not an idiot.... This is Getty Images... Each and every image on this website is LICENSED. IOnly PROFESSIONAL photographers are allowed to upload their photos.

I have a friend who hacks the site to get the images that I get for autographs... This is not a google image..

Look for your self and look at the image...

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...D__1W2B7Y0BQAA

Damn, people are saying I ran away from the thread, and didnt respond..... I didnt know that I wasnt allowed to go to sleep and go to work.

Anyways, I just wanted to bump up my response....

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
      Since when?

An automatic rematch was scheduled before he got busted.

Motivation maybe?
      Motivation? Really?

He believes Marg did this or that, but he doesnt even have the balls to come out and say "I think Margs loaded his gloves".

Yet he goes around to plead his case, carrying around a picture in his phone, showing it to every Tom, Dick, and Harry that will listen to him.

Tell me this, what is Cotto going to think in the first few rounds, when Margarito moves forward, landing hard, solid shots, knowing that Margs gloves arent loaded? Whats he gonna say when he gets hurt knowing the wraps are clean?

I'll tell you what will happen, he will mentally break down. Physically he will continue to fight, inside he will be counting down the minutes to the final bell.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        Motivation? Really?

He believes Marg did this or that, but he doesnt even have the balls to come out and say "I think Margs loaded his gloves".

Yet he goes around to plead his case, carrying around a picture in his phone, showing it to every Tom, Dick, and Harry that will listen to him.

Tell me this, what is Cotto going to think in the first few rounds, when Margarito moves forward, landing hard, solid shots, knowing that Margs gloves arent loaded? Whats he gonna say when he gets hurt knowing the wraps are clean?

I'll tell you what will happen, he will mentally break down. Physically he will continue to fight, inside he will be counting down the minutes to the final bell

Oh geez let's see..Maybe because more things keep coming up?

Every boxer has there own way of motivation towards a fight.Beleive it or not some boxers post pictures of there rivals in mirrors,punching bags,everywhere they wake up to.Its always been a part of boxing history and training regime.

A margarito fan prediction .Thats YOUR prediction.Save it for fight night.fights 2mths away.

Comment

HTown is a cool guy and up front. I do believe he had honest intentions and he was just showing the photo that he had. Not his fault it doesn't match the video. He was just showing what he had.

Comment

Since when?

An automatic rematch was scheduled before he got busted.

Motivation maybe?
            The motivation should simply be to avenge his loss.

If hes got it in his head that the only reason he lost was because of what may have been loaded wraps, hes an idiot. And hes already lost again.

What happens if he gets hit again and it feels the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              HTown is a cool guy and up front. I do believe he had honest intentions and he was just showing the photo that he had. Not his fault it doesn't match the video. He was just showing what he had.

No he isn't.He has alts out the ass like ppl don't know who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

If hes got it in his head that the only reason he lost was because of what may have been loaded wraps, hes an idiot. And hes already lost again.

Thank you, sir......

Comment

Oh I didn't know that well.. lol. Then

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

As if a human being can't think that way about his first loss.And controversial.

The what IF's again....what IF cotto boxes his ears off? what if cotto strikes a clean body shot? (we all know margarito is tender to the body no matter how ripped he looks)....i mean THE WHAT IF's....the what IF's will continue.Thats what you beleive that's cool with me.Thats your opinion.Im not ripping it out of your heart.

Comment

All of the ALTS I have ever had have something to do with HTown in it so they always know its me...

I dont hide from what I say on here.....

Comment

Working...
                      X