Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Solis Continues To Press, Demanding Canelo Goes To Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Solis Continues To Press, Demanding Canelo Goes To Jail

Former junior flyweight champion Ulises "Archie" Solis continues to demand justice over an alleged assault by WBA 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. The incident, which took place in October 2011 in Guadalajara, resulted in Solis suffering a double fracture of the jaw that prevented him from fighting over 15 months. Solis has lashed out at the authorities of Jalisco for stalling his case and the fact that more than a year after the incident there are still no answers.

[Click Here To Read More]

good luck with that solis.

Comment

Stop snitching Solis.

Canelo just needs to make one phone call to certain Narcos and this matter will be resolved.

Comment

Get him Solis.

We got the ginger who can't please his girl so he beats up 5'3" little guys and then we have the ginger's brother who is a murderer. Doesn't sound like the Alvarez's are the image Canelo is trying to sell us after all.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Wise of Canelo to blame this brother, I'm sure the brother figures that Canelo has allot more to lose he's the bread maker of the family.

Comment

But anyway u look at it I would feel like a coard putting the blame on my bro even if he agreed.

Comment

Time for Team Canelo to finish the job........

Comment

So if a guy fuks your girl u won't do sh it because u are 5' 10" and he is 5' 3"? Wow

Comment

Isnt no weight and size agreement in a street fight. If Solis wants to take care of this on the low, he can! He should have done it then instead of running to the police. You got punked solis, live with it and move on! Or get your get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy
                    So if a guy fuks your girl u won't do sh it because u are 5' 10" and he is 5' 3"? Wow
                    I don't fight over no chick bro. And if anyone deserves an ass whooping its the chick not Solis. She should've known better.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X