No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto: I'm Getting Close To Another Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto: I'm Getting Close To Another Title Shot

Former champion Humberto "Zorrita" Soto (60-8-2, 34KOs) returned on Staurday to decision Silverio "Chamaco" Ortiz for the WBC's silver international junior welterweight title. Afterwards, the Mexican fighter sat down with manager Antonio "Caņitas" Lozada and discussed the goal of securing another shot at the title.

[Click Here To Read More]

WTF. This guy....

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      WTF. This guy....

It's as if he has no recollection of fighting Matthysse

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        He got knocked out. Big freaking deal. He is back on his feet and ready to move forward. Soto was throwing lots of combos that fight, so it isnt like he is some boring crap fighter. Let the man move on with his career for Christ's sake and stop writing poeple off after a damn loss, KO or otherwise.

Comment

Soto needs to move down to 135. If he can still make 130 would be even better. Hes way too small for the 140 pounders

Comment

Originally posted by jlcelestine
            Quote:

Originally Posted by NearHypnos

He got knocked out. Big freaking deal. He is back on his feet and ready to move forward. Soto was throwing lots of combos that fight, so it isnt like he is some boring crap fighter. Let the man move on with his career for Christ's sake and stop writing poeple off after a damn loss, KO or otherwise.
            Its not about writing him off cause of a loss. He's past his prime and he was never able to compete against the top top guys even less now. Nobody wants to see him rematch Matthysse or fight Garcia. He might give Garcia fits cause the guy has no technique and overrated power but I doubt he beats him.

Actually, I can see Garcia completely ignore Matthysse and fight Soto next... Like taking a page out of Canelo's book, fighting ancients and leftovers.

Comment

how???????????

Comment

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
                he jsut fought a guy with 14 losses..yea 14 losses

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
                  he jsut fought a guy with 14 losses..yea 14 losses
                  And he wants to fight the winner of Matthysse and Garcia...like it's owed to him.

Comment

I didn't know that WBC had two silver titles.

Comment

Working...
                    X