No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Miguel Cotto vs. Eric Cruz Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Miguel Cotto vs. Eric Cruz Final Presser

Ready and prepared: firmly stated world class veteran Jose Miguel Cotto (32-3-1,24 Ko's), who is making his return this Saturday, April 21st in Boxeo Boricua in Caguas: Under Fire, and will face hard-hitting Eric Cruz (15-8-3,15 KO's) in a 10-round bout. After months of inactivity, Jose resumed his promising career and moved to Buffalo, New York, to complete his preparation.

[Click Here To Read More]

He looks to be in great shape...War Cotto

Comment

Cruz looks tall, that may be a problem. On paper, Cotto has beaten better fighters than the ones that have beat Cruz and Cruz is moving up for this fight. This time the numbers favor Jose, but I will give him credit, he's taken several fights where the numbers were against him big time. A real warrior.

Comment

Jose Miguel, big looser. Stop using your brother's name, try to shine by yourself, Jose! It might be too late, though.

Comment

Originally posted by respinos View Post
          Jose Miguel, big looser. Stop using your brother's name, try to shine by yourself, Jose! It might be too late, though.
          Explain to the world how he is using his brother name??? Should he change his birth given name in order to fight?? Don't be an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            Cruz looks tall, that may be a problem. On paper, Cotto has beaten better fighters than the ones that have beat Cruz and Cruz is moving up for this fight. This time the numbers favor Jose, but I will give him credit, he's taken several fights where the numbers were against him big time. A real warrior.
            If he had any more power, he would've KO'd Canelo when they fought and he came up in weight for the fact if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
            X