No announcement yet.

[SICK VIDEO] Julio Cesar Chavez Jr "El Mariachi" Tribute in HD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxpi View Post
    Just wanted to thank you for posting the video.
    no prob

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    Jr. has grown on me. He might not have his fathers overall boxing skills but does have his dads heart and chin. Can`t wait for 9/15.
    yeah, he's definitely grown on me as well. In the past year or so, he's become one of my favorite fighters to watch - just from an entertainment standpoint and watching him improve over the last few years too.

Comment

I like Jr over Canelo.

Jr has his dad's fighting spirit.

Comment

Very nice video. Junior is a bigboy now, time to see what he can really do sept 15th.

Comment

After my trip to the wild card and having spoken to some of the trainers there I find it very hard to expect anything big for this kid.

Comment

I might not dig Chavez over Martinez but that was actually enjoyable. Good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              After my trip to the wild card and having spoken to some of the trainers there I find it very hard to expect anything big for this kid.
              could you elaborate, regarding the conversations?

Comment

love the beginning

Comment

lol @ sr following him around calling him a chicken when hes trying to warm up. he knows his son isnt a fast starter so hes trying to hustle him for some quick cash.

Comment

Badass video of a badass boxer. El Dinero de vaca taking home the cash and the title. Maravilla will get KO'd.

Comment

Pretty sure the intro was part of a JCC documentary

Comment

Working...
                      X