Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach-"khan stylistically is a better match for mayweather than Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

khan had a laughable 21% connect on judah who had plenty of opportunities to counter. floyd would wipe the floor with both these one dimensional, roided amateurs. line em up roach.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowboxing89 View Post
      By Jerry weston

http://broadcastboxing.blogspot.com/...-inerview.html

That what roach is thinking,right now. I can read minds, ***** lmfao. Anyway, He wants mayweather to fight khan in hopes that he would lose so Pacquiao doesn't have to face him. Then he can setup the khan pacquiao fight in the future, because its a a win win . link
      interview doesn't exist.

Comment

floyd isnt as threatened by khan as if he is by pac,and khan is up for doing any testing and is on the level where he cant demand equal pay.

floyd will earn more by fighting pac,but he is being a d*ck with testing demands and manny shouldnt have to bow to down to the b/s,and floyd is more wary of how tough and difficult pac is to beat.

pac vs floyd,then khan to defeat floyd after pac already has would do me fine.

(i like floyd,but his actions and inactions in the ring have annoyed me!)

Comment

khan wouuldnt open up and throw as much as he did vs judah.

he would do what he did to paulie,sharp harder fast 1-2 combinations,jabbing floyd to death,closing the distance and stopping floyds footwork and range control,making floyd flustered by constant activity and floyd not getting off his own punches enough.

Comment

Floyd would block every single jab and counter the hell outta Khan who would swing out of position a lot. He would put his hands up and stalk khan around damaging him to the body

Comment

Based off of what? Pacquiao brings better footwork,power,stamina,chin and experience. Speed is about even but for arguments sake ill say Khan takes that. People need to calm the fuk down and realize who Khan is looking good against lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                I agree 100%. Khan has size, length and power to make it a tough fight for Mayweather. I still think Mayweather beats him but I agree.
                I agree in part, he does have the physical advantages, but he lacks 2 important things;

Experience & a solid Jab.

If Khan was a bit more seasoned and skilled as a boxer, with a stiff solid jab that he actually used, he'd be a big threat to Mayweather, but right now, Mayweather owns him.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  Based off of what? Pacquiao brings better footwork,power,stamina,chin and experience. Speed is about even but for arguments sake ill say Khan takes that. People need to calm the fuk down and realize who Khan is looking good against lately.
                  Excellent point that people don't bring up too often. Khan has been fighting guys who are no real threat to him thanks to Roach and his great match making, Judah was clearly mentally weak and well past his prime. Maidana has power but not enough skill to use it effectively, & McClskey was just a joke.

Comment

pac fans destroyed by roach, roach basically said pac will lose against floyd

Comment

Amazing how confident and aggressive Roach is about putting Khan in with Mayweather, while he's silent about putting Manny in with Floyd. I'd say they are less worried about Khan losing to him, they no a Manny lost means the end of the applecart.

Comment

Working...
                      X