Garcia responds to Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia responds to Matthysse?

I haven't seen this posted. But here it is:

First of all, does Matthysse even have a Twitter account? Second of all, why was he not at the fight and is calling this guy out on Twitter? Third of all, didn't they say he was trying to sleep off his injury? Why is he up at 5am in the morning?

Maybe he's in philly. It was 12:17 here when he said it

Comment

It's 5am for the person that took that screenshot. Most likely someone from the UK as the fight finished 5:05am, UK time. I remember seeing that comment when he posted it.

Comment

He tweeted that at 9PM EST yesterday so who the hell was he talking to?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          No he posted it right after Lucas KO'd Dallas

Comment

His followers...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              No he posted it right after Lucas KO'd Dallas
              I expanded and it said post time 9PM EST but it wouldn't make sense. It would make sense if he posted that after the KO happened. So again, why wasn't he at the fight instead of tweeting? I mean, I know he wasn't training cause he's "injured" right?
              Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              His followers...
              Right before that he said "Everybody and their mom are calling me out."

Comment

I expanded and it said post time 9PM EST but it wouldn't make sense. It would make sense if he posted that after the KO happened. So again, why wasn't he at the fight instead of tweeting? I mean, I know he wasn't training cause he's "injured" right?

Right before that he said "Everybody and their mom are calling me out."
                It was posted 12:17 am, EST 9:17 pm on the west coast. I looked at Garcia's tweets right after the fight and show him tweet it in real time lol

That other tweet was referring to Lucas as well when he called him out after the KO

Comment

Ready for whoever..... but I got a hurt thumb right now.... or maybe my ribs.
                  I'm injured somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    It was posted 12:17 am, EST 9:17 pm on the west coast. I looked at Garcia's tweets right after the fight and show him tweet it in real time lol

That other tweet was referring to Lucas as well when he called him out after the KO
                    Great. So we have another Twitter warrior in our hands. Maybe he WAS in the crowd but up in the nosebleeds somewhere and took off (Canelo style) as soon as he saw the KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X